Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2008 Screenwriting Expo (VII) -- A Bad Feeling About This

yeah, you're right RGF... Guess we'll wait until 2015 before passing on more judgement on the contest... didn't realize movies take so long to make -- got to stop mistaking movies for waffles...

Comment

Originally posted by RGF View Post
      Do you have any idea how long it takes to make a movie? Do you realistically think every contest winner is ripe to go straight into production? And if so, do you believe all the winners from the past 3 years should have already been produced by now?
      movies into production arent the only standard. im also asking if winning/placing high can result in meeting with an agent/manager which the above poster answered. i still wonder to the degree the expo is good for that, though.

btw, anyone know when the list of contest winners will go out to the industry?
      Last edited by lordmanji; 01-13-2009, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lordmanji View Post
        btw, anyone know when the list of contest winners will go out to the industry?
        I received a letter from Pasha in December and she wanted my logline and synopsis for my Top 20 finish screenplay.

I sent them to her and supposedly, she's going to be sending them out to agents/managers/prodcos in the next few weeks.

I believe the list of winners will be published in the next issue.

Comment

Working...
        X