What Year Did Bluecat Start Having Quarter & Semi-Finalists?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Year Did Bluecat Start Having Quarter & Semi-Finalists?

Just curious. Got one of those "glowing reviews" in 2007 but didn't advance...wondering if I should bother entering again after getting some helpful critique this year...

Oh hey whassup Corona. See, I thought of a question!
    Last edited by WildChild; 05-05-2009, 08:03 PM.
    If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you. - J.C.

Re: What Year Did Bluecat Start Having Quarter & Semi-Finalists?

Originally posted by WildChild View Post
    Oh hey whassup Corona. See, I thought of a question!
    Beautiful, Wild. But please ask many many more and more often, you're slippin', and please ask a whole bunch in the basics forum. They love you over there.

And try to get the usual, "who, what, when, where, why, she did what, he rode which roller coaster, how come I can't go and how come they left me," questions in there. You know, basic stuff.

Corona
    I love you, Reyna . . .

Brown-Balled by the Hollywood Clika

Latino Heart Project's MEXICAN HEART...ATTACK!
    I ain't no punk b1tch...

Comment

Re: What Year Did Bluecat Start Having Quarter & Semi-Finalists?

Originally posted by Jcorona View Post
      Beautiful, Wild. But please ask many many more and more often, you're slippin', and please ask a whole bunch in the basics forum. They love you over there.

And try to get the usual, "who, what, when, where, why, she did what, he rode which roller coaster, how come I can't go and how come they left me," questions in there. You know, basic stuff.

Corona
      Corona, it's getting harder and harder to make you happy. I mean really.
      Last edited by WildChild; 05-05-2009, 09:11 PM.
      If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you. - J.C.

Comment

Working...
      X