Scriptapalooza Television Writing Competition..Any Luck?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scriptapalooza Television Writing Competition..Any Luck?

I do not recommend this tv contest. I won this contest a few years back and got my check and that's about it. Oh, now I just get spam from them all the time. I can't speak for their feature contest, but unless you're certain about winning that $500 [and even if you are], there's much better ways to spend your money.

Comment

Originally posted by onthecusp View Post
      I do not recommend this tv contest. I won this contest a few years back and got my check and that's about it. Oh, now I just get spam from them all the time. I can't speak for their feature contest, but unless you're certain about winning that $500 [and even if you are], there's much better ways to spend your money.
      Kinda reminds me of what a mom says when you've been dumped. Other fish in the sea. But I'll take it!

Comment

Kinda reminds me of what a mom says when you've been dumped. Other fish in the sea. But I'll take it!
        Not understanding what you're saying. I won first place in Scriptapalooza TV, so I can personally tell you it did nothing for me except put a few dollars in my pocket.

I won a far more reputable and worthwhile contest and got calls from several managers and signed with one. I'm suggesting aspiring writers spend their money more carefully. What that has to do with getting dumped, I have no clue.

Comment

Originally posted by onthecusp View Post
          Not understanding what you're saying. I won first place in Scriptapalooza TV, so I can personally tell you it did nothing for me except put a few dollars in my pocket.

I won a far more reputable and worthwhile contest and got calls from several managers and signed with one. I'm suggesting aspiring writers spend their money more carefully. What that has to do with getting dumped, I have no clue.

What contests are more reputable and worthwhile?

I tried sumbitting to Scriptapoolza ten times. For some reason, the system breaks down on the third step and I can't submit. Even asked my friend to submit for me, and it didn't work for him either. Anyone else having this problem?
          Last edited by gridlock'd; 09-27-2011, 10:26 AM.
          "I need someone who laughs at all my jokes. You know; honest feedback."
          - C. Montgomery Burns

Comment

Working...
          X