No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nicholl's Notification Date Looming

Originally posted by grant View Post
    321 QF scripts I think. It's probably going to be a while, even if they have a full staff of readers.

CoC got back to me on my logline next day, FWIW...
    Were they interested? I haven't heard a word back from anyone yet, and I'm wondering, if they aren't interested, do they let you know, or is no answer their way of saying not interested?

Comment

No answer is their way of saying not interested. But I wouldn't even worry about it for at least a month. All these companies seem to be requesting a ton of Nicholl scripts. It will take lots of time for their unpaid interns to read thru them, and most of us will never hear anything from any of them. Just the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by RGF View Post
        No answer is their way of saying not interested. But I wouldn't even worry about it for at least a month. All these companies seem to be requesting a ton of Nicholl scripts. It will take lots of time for their unpaid interns to read thru them, and most of us will never hear anything from any of them. Just the way it is.
        Deep down, I knew this to be true. I just needed to hear someone else say it. My thanks to you and Grant.

Waiting Paitently: Not my strong suit.

Comment

Originally posted by RGF View Post
          Thanks from me, too. That was what I was afraid of. As a quarterfinalist, I'm assuming that anyone who requested a script or logline from me has either done the same for all 321 finalists, (and they're probably going to be looking at the top 114 first, so maybe we should give them a couple of months) or they're production companies specifically into horror/thrillers. That would reduce the total number substantially, but how substantially I don't know. But they'll still probably need a month.

Comment

Working...
          X