And the official 5 finalists of the Scriptshadow Screenplay Contest are...

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: And the official 5 finalists of the Scriptshadow Screenplay Contest are...

Congrats all, and top kudos to wilson!
    "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

Oops.

I forgot to thank Wilson. Although I hate you right now, you are the greatest man alive for doing this. Seriously, dude. You are the best.

Just kidding about the hate. Not really. I mean, yeah, I'm kidding. But You're a douche. No, I didn't mean that. Yes, I did. Sh!t.

Comment

Congrats guys, & thanks to Wilson.
        TimeStorm & Blurred Vision Book info & blog: https://stormingtime.com//

Comment

Sounds like some good stories. Congrats to Wilson and the finalists.
          It's the eye of the Tiger, it's the thrill of the fight

Comment

Congrats to all the five finalists. Those all sound like very interesting scripts. Hope to be hearing more about them in the future.

And Very special Thanks to Wilson. The man with the (insane) plan to run a screenwriting competition by his lonesome. We all appreciate the hard work. Now go rest your eyes.

Comment

Congrats to the finalists. Each of your scripts sounds absolutely brilliant.

INT. PINEAPPLE - DAY

Comment

Congrats to all. Cylinder seems especially interesting.
                Half a bubble off level... systems normal.

Comment

Congrats to all!

Comment

Congrats finalists -- some intriguing loglines in there. And thanks to wilson carson tarson steve Christopher reeves for ruining his eyes reading all those scripts.

Comment

Big congrats to the finalists!

Wake wilson up so we can thank him proper.
                      Brown-Balled by the Hollywood Clika

Latino Heart Project's MEXICAN HEART...ATTACK!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffLowell View Post
                        One of those is a really surprising entrant, no?
                        Yes.

Comment

Congratulations, all! Thanks for taking so much time with everyone, Wilson!

Comment

congrats to everyone who won!

Comment

A big hearty congrats to the finalists.

And a HUGE kudos to Wilson for running this contest.
                              Ralphy's Fvcking Blog

"
                              Ever notice how 'monogamy' rhymes with 'monotony'?" -- Christian Troy

Comment

Heartfelt 5 congrats!

M.

Comment

Working...
                                X