And the official 5 finalists of the Scriptshadow Screenplay Contest are...

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: And the official 5 finalists of the Scriptshadow Screenplay Contest are...

Congrats to the finalists!

I didn't make it but I'm still Wilson's friend...

Thanks Wilson for this amazing contest!

Comment

Special thanks goes to Wilson for running this contest, which inspired me to sit down and write something other than message board posts.

Comment

For the record....I don't hate the ScriptShadow.

But Aaron_C, Bio, Mercurio, Child, and Jake - you're on my list.

Congrats again to you all.

Comment

As a side note-

Wow- I saw 38 people viewing this thread at the same time.....

Now THAT means important!
          Words... they don't arrange themselves.

Comment

Congrats to the winners.

Thanks again for the opportunity, Wilson.

CD

Comment

Just hit 40, Rath.

Another thanks to Wilson/Carson for this contest. Hopefully, If he's not half-dead, this might be an annual thing?

I'll be watching this thread to see the "almosts".

Fingers crossed for the "almost" list.... *sigh!* I'm so depressed.

Where'd I put that rum?!

EDIT: Ermmmm....I didn't mean half-dead from some vicious revenge attack....I meant from the exertion of reading 100 scripts.... just read my post back.

Comment

One of those is a really surprising entrant, no?

Good for you for doing this, scriptshadow.

Comment

I think I know which one you mean, Jeff.

Who'd have thought Biohazard could have torn himself away from posting on DD for long enough to finish a script!..........

Ohhh you mean Jim. Well, he can't enter in his own contest. Fair enough he take advantage of this one.

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners! I hope this is the foot in the door you all need to get your careers rolling!
                    For more of my thoughts on screenwriting, check out my blog.
                    Jonny Atlas Writes!

- Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Comment

Awesome to see Jim there. A previous contest runner now a contest finalist himself.

Congrats to those that have made it!

Wilson is a hero for reading so many scripts in such a short space of time.

Comment

Congratulations to the finalists, and I hope we get to hear the details of the great things that'll happen with these.

Comment

Hey, awesome. Thanks for putting this thing together, Wilson.
                          Congrats Bio, Jim, Child, and Jake.

Comment

Congrats to the Five Finalists. Well done.

Thanks to Carson for the dedication and hard work it has taken and will take to complete the final round of judging.

Comment

Congrats to all the finalists! Awesome job!

Comment

Congrats all!!

Now where's that fvckin scotch.

Comment

Working...
                                X