And the official 5 finalists of the Scriptshadow Screenplay Contest are...

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: And the official 5 finalists of the Scriptshadow Screenplay Contest are...

Thanks for the kind words, people.

Thanks, ScriptShadow. I think your work is a cool combination of passion for the craft and wanting to promote writing that you like and helping people.

Comment

I think that the least all the finalists could do is chip in and buy wilson a pizza and a six-pack.

And a hooker.

Unless he doesn't want one... then just a six-pack and a hooker.
      "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

Momentary slumber interruption. Just wanted to say thank you for all the nice things you're saying. Though it will be nice to finally have people disagree with me on the board again. heh heh.
        Script Reviews - 5 a week! http://scriptshadow.blogspot.com/

Comment

You've come a long way, kid.
          Ralphy's Fvcking Blog

"
          Ever notice how 'monogamy' rhymes with 'monotony'?" -- Christian Troy

Comment

Congrats to all the finalists. The loglines sound compelling. Kudos to Wilson for hosting this. Keep up the good work. Best

Comment

Congrats to the finalists. Hopefully this will lead to bigger and exciting things.

Comment

Originally posted by doubler83 View Post
                Congrats to the finalists. Hopefully this will lead to bigger and exciting things.
                WilsonReads II: Wilson Harder

Comment

Thank you everyone for all the kind words.

Comment

Awesome job, everyone.

It sounds like you deserve it.

Thanks, Script, for the opportunity for this.

brad
                    People will think what I tell them to think when you tell what to tell them to think. ~ H. Simpson on being a critic

http://www.mediafire.com/pop17scripts

Comment

damn, what's another word for congrats or congratulations? this thread is 7 pages in. i showed up too late. it's been done to death and i need to be original.

ok so, is it possible to read the scripts somewhere? or would that be too cool?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffLowell View Post
                        One of those is a really surprising entrant, no?
                        Seriously.

Maybe the other four unrepped finalists will be offered a discount on the fifth unrepped finalist's so-called expert services???

Good work, Wilson...and congrats to the other four finalists.
                        "I hate to break it to you but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent.- - Don Draper

Comment

To me, this is a good indication that the finalist who offers screenwriting services to other writers KNOWS HOW TO WRITE. Congratulations to all, and thanks to Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by joe9alt View Post
                            Seriously.

Maybe the other four unrepped finalists will be offered a discount on the fifth unrepped finalist's so-called expert services???

Good work, Wilson...and congrats to the other four finalists.
                            lol

When he wins this thing, he's gonna have 100 new clients....

Maybe he'll produce a new DVD, How to Win Contests -- it'll be a sure-fire bestseller....

Comment

So who were the honorable mentions?
                              The end is too damn nigh.

Comment

Whoa. Came in late to say ... congrats to the finalists. And great job Wilson. I had dropped out for various reasons but if you do this again, I'm in.
                                Advice from writer, Kelly Sue DeConnick. "Try this: if you can replace your female character with a sexy lamp and the story still basically works, maybe you need another draft.-

Comment

Working...
                                X