And the official 5 finalists of the Scriptshadow Screenplay Contest are...

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: And the official 5 finalists of the Scriptshadow Screenplay Contest are...

Originally posted by maralyn View Post
    But this whole contest has been an eye opener.

What's happening now? Are we waiting to hear the winner? What's the White Album going to do?

Who IS the White Album. I can't find any credits for HQ films.

Maybe just pass all five of them onto the rep.

It's only five scripts.

And, wilson, you've been a bit experimental in terms of using us as guinea pigs for deciding what you want to be when you grow up.

I hope this hasn't messed anyone around.
    Quit trolling plzkthxby.
    For more of my thoughts on screenwriting, check out my blog.
    Jonny Atlas Writes!

- Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Comment

• Re: And the official 5 finalists of the Scriptshadow Screenplay Contest are...

Originally posted by JonnyAtlas View Post
      Quit trolling plzkthxby.
      But then she wouldn't post at all and that means...

Oh, I see.

Carry on.
      "Only nothing is impossible."
      - Grant Morrison

Comment

Yea maralyn! Stop trolling!

Oh, I see, you mean me....

well, I would seriously love it if someone with a perspective like mine turned up on these boards.

I'd plant a whopping big kiss on the top of their heads and leave forever.

Comment

Originally posted by jboffer View Post
          So do we get to hear about the next 4 scripts you liked, Wilson?
          i no, rite?

Comment

well, I would seriously love it if someone with a perspective like mine turned up on these boards.

We should all be so grateful that she's here to tell us how stupid we are.

Comment

I'd be curious to see a final rankings (1 - 100) when the contest is done. No usernames...just script titles.

Then again...Shadow was gracious in hosting/running this contest. He's got better things to do.

Comment

I'm already depressed. Who needs to know exactly how much you suck?

Comment

Yeah, I think once you cover the top 75% the rest doesn't really matter.

Comment

Would you care to elaborate on what you think that valuable perspective is, so that we may treat your posts with the reverence that you think they are due?
                    "Only nothing is impossible."
                    - Grant Morrison

Comment

I doubt Shadow has such a list. If he reads it and likes it, it goes to one pile. If he doesn't like, it goes away. I was just thinking out loud.

Guess I won't be getting any of those whopping big kisses on my forehead.

Comment

Would you care to elaborate on what you think that valuable perspective is, so that we may treat your posts with the reverence that you think they are due?
                        shut up, man. don't encourage her to post more. geeeezzz!

Comment

Maralyn sounds a lot like a poster named Connie on the Artful Writer Boards who has managed to insult the pro writers who post there.
                          Advice from writer, Kelly Sue DeConnick. "Try this: if you can replace your female character with a sexy lamp and the story still basically works, maybe you need another draft.-

Comment

This message is hidden because maralyn is on your ignore list.
                            hint

Comment

Originally posted by NoNeckJoe View Post
                              This message is hidden because NoNeckJoe is on your ignore list.
                              Sorry, what?

Comment

Originally posted by sc111 View Post
                                Maralyn sounds a lot like a poster named Connie on the Artful Writer Boards who has managed to insult the pro writers who post there.
                                If she is Connie, I think she's a valuable contributor on both boards. (Frankly, I find it appalling the way she's treated on Artful Writer, and I don't want to see the same thing happen to her here.)
                                Last edited by Tony R; 07-23-2009, 03:36 PM.
                                Ralphy's Fvcking Blog

"
                                Ever notice how 'monogamy' rhymes with 'monotony'?" -- Christian Troy

Comment

Working...
                                X