And the official 5 finalists of the Scriptshadow Screenplay Contest are...

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: And the official 5 finalists of the Scriptshadow Screenplay Contest are...

(Btw, I don't agree with her posts in this thread. But so what? Disagreement is not a bad thing.)
    Ralphy's Fvcking Blog

"
    Ever notice how 'monogamy' rhymes with 'monotony'?" -- Christian Troy

Comment

• Re: And the official 5 finalists of the Scriptshadow Screenplay Contest are...

Originally posted by Tony R View Post
      Disagreement is not a bad thing.
      I disagree.

Comment

You did something there.
        Ralphy's Fvcking Blog

"
        Ever notice how 'monogamy' rhymes with 'monotony'?" -- Christian Troy

Comment

At least Maralyn reads and comments in the Script Pages.

More than can be said for 75% of the people bitching about her opinions.

Get over yourselves.

Really.
          Words... they don't arrange themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Rathmon View Post
            At least Maralyn reads and comments in the Script Pages.

More than can be said for 75% of the people bitching about her opinions.

Get over yourselves.

Really.
            This is a great point, Rathmon. Maralyn is always providing tons of feedback to all those who are brave enough to post their work on the script pages. And it's almost always constructive, helpful stuff.

Not many posters do that.

I've always found her really helpful and I appreciate her input.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnycomelately View Post
              This is a great point, Rathmon. Maralyn is always providing tons of feedback to all those who are brave enough to post their work on the script pages. And it's almost always constructive, helpful stuff.

Not many posters do that.

I've always found her really helpful and I appreciate her input.
              She also tends to go against the grain and challenge people's opinions, which is something that is necessary. It helps us to really think about things that we may otherwise not have.

--WW
              Trying to write, failing miserably.

Comment

I love Maralyn more than all of you combined.

Actually, I'm confused what we're talking about.

Comment

She's not gonna date you guys.
                  "I was dreamin' when I wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray." - Prince

Comment

I find her a wee bit condescending.
                    "Only nothing is impossible."
                    - Grant Morrison

Comment

can someone say thread hijack?

Comment

I find her a wee bit condescending.
                        holier than thou attitude with some who disagree with her opinion.
                        Maralyn is always providing tons of feedback to all those who are brave enough to post their work on the script pages.
                        yet she's never put her own work out there to be critiqued. i'm not even sure she writes herself. but then again film critics don't make movies.

okay now - BACK ON TOPIC! what was it, again?
                        no wait, 20 pages of posts and half of them crap. i say put this thing on LOCKDOWN!

Comment

yeah but that's par for the course these days

Comment

Why do people ask for threads to be locked? I really don't get it. if you've had enough of a thread, get the **** out.

For a board of writers, you people really ****ing baffle me sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by WalterWhite View Post
                              She also tends to go against the grain and challenge people's opinions, which is something that is necessary. It helps us to really think about things that we may otherwise not have.

--WW
                              Exactly. I've had a few run-ins with maralyn - but really, can't we all appreciate a good dialectic?

Comment

Why do people ask for threads to be locked? I really don't get it. if you've had enough of a thread, get the **** out.
                                you get baffled easily. when threads get hijacked and go way off course... if they become about personal sh!t then it should go down to the one on one section. but one time maryln asked the moderators to ban me b/c she didn't like they way i responded to a poster's question. that was more baffling.

Comment

Working...
                                X