Script Dept(Julie Gray's) - lists Quarterfinalist2009...some recognized names...

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script Dept(Julie Gray's) - lists Quarterfinalist2009...some recognized names...

Impressive list....
    Recognized some of the names....
    Congrats to all....

Looks solid. Hey, its from Julie's Camp. She's a demanding Reader.

http://www.silverscreenwriting.com/s...ter_list09.php
    You know what the news is. Now you're going to hear ... the rrrrest of the story!
    Paul Harvey
    -
    -
    -

Re: Script Dept(Julie Gray's) - lists Quarterfinalist2009...some recognized names...

Horror Comic is REALLY racking up the contest nods. Congrats!
    "People spend so much time focusing on rescuing the princess, they forget how much fun it is to fight the dragon."
    - Simon Pegg & Nick Frost, DAVE

Comment

Re: Script Dept(Julie Gray's) - lists Quarterfinalist2009...some recognized names...

Originally posted by loopdesign View Post
      Horror Comic is REALLY racking up the contest nods. Congrats!
      What's the logline?

Sounds like a twisted but fun thriller ...
      You know what the news is. Now you're going to hear ... the rrrrest of the story!
      Paul Harvey
      -
      -
      -

Comment

I'm on it, too!

Comment

me too!
          a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Pearl Buck

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Congrats guys.
              @TerranceMulloy

Comment

Semifinals announced today. Anyone else make it?

Comment

HORROR COMIC still in the running.
                  "I talked to a couple of yes men at Metro. To me they said no."

http://wagstaffnet.blogspot.com/

Comment

yup, still down in it.
                    a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Pearl Buck

Comment

WTG, Mike!

I'd be happy to do Top 10. Another week of waiting...

Comment

Horror Comic is in the Finals at PAGE too. That's got to be one helluva script!
                        "People spend so much time focusing on rescuing the princess, they forget how much fun it is to fight the dragon."
                        - Simon Pegg & Nick Frost, DAVE

Comment

you too, guy! finalist would be nice for braggin rights. top 3 would be just awesome ... lunch with Josh Zetumer AND a new Mac book????????

HEAVEN!

Originally posted by C.C.Baxter View Post
                          WTG, Mike!

I'd be happy to do Top 10. Another week of waiting...

Comment

Top 3 get that? Sweet.

I don't even want to worry about it!

Comment

Originally posted by C.C.Baxter View Post
                              HORROR COMIC still in the running.
                              Congratulations! Do people reccommend this contest?

Comment

Working...
                              X