Script Dept(Julie Gray's) - lists Quarterfinalist2009...some recognized names...

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Script Dept(Julie Gray's) - lists Quarterfinalist2009...some recognized names...

Originally posted by P.Barb View Post
    Congrats! Finished in the Top 10 and I'm feeling pretty good about that.
    Top 10 is great. Julie's well known within the industry. Congrats!
    "I talked to a couple of yes men at Metro. To me they said no."

http://wagstaffnet.blogspot.com/

Comment

Re: Script Dept(Julie Gray's) - Final Winners 2009...some recognized names...

Ok, so I made the Top 10 or Top 1.5%

But these folks WON!!

http://www.silverscreenwriting.com/

Congrats to all! I am jealous, yet inspired! Enjoy the results of your hard work and best of luck with your projects. Hope to read these scripts one day soon, see them on the Black List AND see them on the SCREEN!!!!!!!!!

Great work.

And The Winner of The 2009 Silverscreenwriting Competition Is...

Shift by Kodjo Akeseh Tsakpo

2nd Prize - Horror Comic by Stephen Hoover

3rd Prize - Everlasting by Brent Spencer and Jonis Agee

</H4>
      Click here for the list of Top 10 Finalists. Click here for the list of Semi-Finalists.
      Click here for the list of Quarterfinalists.
      In our neverending quest to make you a better writer, The Script Department created a screenwriting competition like no other. Even with over $10,000 in prizes, we reward our entrants with something even more precious than silver or gold — a chance to kick-start a career. The Grand Prize winner will fly to Los Angeles, stay at a four star hotel on the Sunset Strip, dine with A-list writer Josh Zetumer, who is currently adapting the Sci-Fi classic DUNE for director Peter Berg; have a day of three meetings with three managers; enjoy cocktails with The Script Department at the Chateau Marmont and have the experience of a lifetime. And all that’s on top of winning a MacBook Air, an iPhone and tons of other great prizes.
      [/B]
      Last edited by RichMike; 09-15-2009, 09:01 AM. Reason: format looks terrible
      a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Pearl Buck

Comment

Working...
      X