Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sundance Film Festival

James Franco and Spike Jonze? Seriously? What starfukkers sundance has become...
    "I hate to break it to you but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent.- - Don Draper

Comment

Originally posted by joe9alt View Post
      James Franco and Spike Jonze? Seriously? What starfukkers sundance has become...
      Yeah, its nice when you don't make the cut but Spike Jonze does. I mean, he needs the help, right? This is why SLAMDANCE exists. Well, onward and upward.

Comment

Spike Jonze?!

Wow, what a crock of sh*t.

Comment

I'm not surprised about this list. Sundance has been like that for years. It's not a festival about breaking new filmmakers anymore. That was long ago.

I expected to see a Zellner Bros. film make it. They are Sundance alumni and make great shorts. But they are not new to the festival circuit by any stretch.

Comment

Here's a cool line up, courtesy of theauteres.com, of the festival's films. It includes a still and synopsis for each of the titles: http://www.theauteurs.com/festivals/18-Sundance

Check out the photo for the Violent Kind, if you have a strong stomach!

Comment

Working...
            X