X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking B Goes TV

http://www.trackingb.com/?page_id=4612

Re: Tracking B Goes TV

Finally, a contest for pilots! I have three I can submit, which begs the question: Do they accept multiple submissions? I didn't see anything on that page.

Comment

For their screenplay contest they accepted multiples. So I'm guessing it'd be the same for Pilots. Just gotta pay for each one. You can email [email protected] for absolute confirmation. He's always good about responding to questions.

Comment

I am so definitely entering this, if I can russle up the money. I don't have a script written yet, but I have several concepts developed enough that I could write them quite quickly.

INT. PINEAPPLE - DAY

Comment

Two years ago, I felt alone when I sung the mysterious Insider's praises for under-the-radar, yet hugely connected contest (aside from Joe N who also placed and reaped some rewards). The skeptics did what they did best. Some of the struggling hopeful followed, but surely couldn't differentiate TrackingB from one of the dozens of other useless script contests.

But now...

Several other board members have placed, found reps, signed options, inched closer to their first sale, have taken giant steps towards their goal of writing for Hollywood. The skeptics have turned into believers. There really is zero negatives one can say about the TrackingB contests or the Insider himself. Seriously, how does he get that roster of judges on board? Sometimes I wonder if he has pictures of Ari Emanuel with farm animals.

Anyway, check out TrackingB's TV contest. The Insider put together yet another all-star judges panel for the many TV writers looking to break in. If you have multiple pilots, I encourage you to send in as many as you can afford. Two years ago, I sent in two entries, but it was the "almost didn't send add-on" script that made it to the finals and got things going for me. I'd say it was worth the extra entry fee.

Don't hesitate. TrackingB is the real deal. And until Nicholls starts a TV contest, I'd rank TrackingB as the top one, even before the inaugural contest completes.

Good luck TV writers!

Comment

think it's good that it's its own thing and not just an add-on to the feature contest, like many others... always seems like an afterthought... The other good original TV pilot contest was the one run by the NYTVF, and it was focused too.

Comment

Definitely seems like a great opportunity! The film contest has really helped along a few writers...
              Last edited by Popcorninflux; 07-16-2011, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X