Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitch Festivals

How long does it generally take to hear back from companies after large pitch festivals?

I received very positive verbal feedback and requests for contact info, but haven't received any emails as of yet and was wondering what can one expect? If they are going to contact you, would you expect to hear within the first week?

Thanks.

Re: Pitch Festivals

this is one of those questions that there is no answer to. everybody is different. their time and energy is different. their agenda is different. the number of good hits they received at that pitchfest is also a factor.

also know that maybe you can pitch better than you can execute on paper. if they get disappointed that what you were selling is not what they thought then, sorry charlie!

i've had some come at me in 2 days and once a request came 8 months later. it all depends!

Comment

Originally posted by keeone View Post
      How long does it generally take to hear back from companies after large pitch festivals?

I received very positive verbal feedback and requests for contact info, but haven't received any emails as of yet and was wondering what can one expect? If they are going to contact you, would you expect to hear within the first week?

Thanks.
      If they are really interested, they will ask for YOUR contact info.

Comment

If they didn't ask you to e-mail the script at the conclusion of your pitch, you probably won't hear anything.

Comment

Working...
        X