No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PAGE contest / Screenwriting Awards

Originally posted by qualitycontrol View Post
    I don't think anyone demands multi-cam shows, a lot of single-cam shows are "sitcoms" i.e. 'Sunny in Philadelphia,' '30 Rock,' the late 'Scrubs.' I really think it basically means any 30 min comedy show.
    You are absolutely right -- I just wish they'd specify this in the rules with something to the effect: SITCOMS -- We will accept pilots such three-cam "The Big Bang Theory" or one-cam such as "30 Rock." Please note the script formatting entailed in each.

As is, I specify one-cam or three-cam as a tag to my logline so the reader can immediately expect which format they will be locking into.

Comment

Re: PAGE contest / Screenwriting Awards

Originally posted by YakMan View Post
      You are absolutely right -- I just wish they'd specify this in the rules with something to the effect: SITCOMS -- We will accept pilots such three-cam "The Big Bang Theory" or one-cam such as "30 Rock." Please note the script formatting entailed in each.

As is, I specify one-cam or three-cam as a tag to my logline so the reader can immediately expect which format they will be locking into.
      I only write single-cam and never preface that fact, people have never had a problem with it thus far.

Comment

Working...
      X