Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scriptwriters Network Hollywood Outreach Program

Anyone have any recent information or experience with Scriptwriters Network Hollywood Outreach Program?

Re: Scriptwriters Network Hollywood Outreach Program

I entered their HOP and television contest and was pleasantly surprised with the level of communication. The feedback, while varying greatly from reader to reader, was all very beneficial in providing different viewpoints.

That feature script made it past the readers and to the Committee so I ended up with a total of 5 very detailed and helpful feedback forms.

Television judging is this month, I believe.

I've been to a few of the seminars at CBS and Universal as well and found them informative and entertaining.

This is my first experience with their contest and while the fee to enter is higher than most, this one has been the most beneficial to me as a writer.

I'd rather find a place that is going to help promote my work (and these folks claim non-profit status) and get me an agent than win me a contest.

Hope this has been helpful!

- Tammy

Comment

I had a look at their entry fee. I believe it was around 130. That made my decision whether to enter for me.

Comment

Originally posted by lordmanji View Post
        I had a look at their entry fee. I believe it was around 130. That made my decision whether to enter for me.

Yeah, they just raised it a few months ago so when I entered it was half that.

Comment

Working...
        X