Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYTVF-FOX Comedy Script Contest - Winner receives $25,000

On the NYTVF website it says that finalists were to be contacted on or around June 20th. Guess I'm not one of the lucky ones. Did anyone here have any luck?

Re: NYTVF-FOX Comedy Script Contest - Winner receives $25,000

It looks like they haven't determined who the finalists are yet, or (one would figure) they would have them listed on their website. At least, that's what I'm guessing so I can hold out hope.

Comment

I think it's under the "terms and conditions" link on the website, but it says that after they notify the 25 finalists, each will have to sign a notarized form that declares their eligibility. They have a week, I think, to return those forms. If those forms aren't returned, then someone else will be given that spot.

So, the lack of an announcement is probably because they're waiting for responses from the finalists. It also means that there's an unofficial "wait-list".

Comment

I saw that in the rules. I was just wondering if anyone from these boards was a finalist. Since I didn't get a call, I figured at least I could cheer on someone else who did.

P.S. I noticed that they did update their website today to say they are in the process of notifying people.

Comment

Working...
        X