Deadline August 5 - UCLA Professional Program in Screenwriting (Online or On Campus)

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadline August 5 - UCLA Professional Program in Screenwriting (Online or On Campus)

Application Deadline is August 5!

Start writing your screenplays this fall in the
    UCLA Professional Program in Screenwriting.
    www.tft.ucla.edu/professionalprograms
    Offered both online and on campus, the Professional Program was created to bring a greater number of promising screenwriters to the UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television. This is the perfect way to get a respected UCLA screenwriting education, to receive honest feedback on your screenplays, and to work under a regimen that will allow you to come away with two completed feature-length screenplays in only one academic year - all while keeping your day job.

"I did the Professional Program for one year, then I did it for another year because I enjoyed it so much.- - - alum Fernley Phillips, who wrote The Number 23 starring Jim Carrey, and is currently developing a TV series with comic book god Stan Lee

"The instructors want nothing more than for their students to become better writers and for the industry to find them.- - alum Cindy McCreery, who has sold
    screenplays to New Line Cinema, Nickelodeon, and The Disney Channel

Become our Facebook fan and check out alumni news!
    www.tft.ucla.edu/ppfb

Alumni of the UCLA Professional Program in Screenwriting include Dan Mazeau (Clash of the Titans 2), Wendy Diane Miller (this summer's MTV movie The Truth Below, written in a Professional Program workshop), Travis Wright (Eagle Eye starring Shia LaBeouf), Dave Johnson (writing the next CG animated feature for Fox Animation), David Wagner & Brent Goldberg (The Girl Next Door, Van Wilder), Marc Maurino (just sold his script Inside the Machine, written in a Professional Program workshop), E.L. Katz (just sold his script Zombie Pet Shop, written in a Professional Program workshop), and Travis Fine (wrote the movie The Space Between in a Professional Program workshop; it stars Oscar winner Melissa Leo and will air on USA Network in September).

Questions? Call us at (310) 825-6124 or send an email to
    [email protected]
Working...
X