Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenwriting U/ Pro Series

I've searched for a tread on Hal Croasmun's Screenwriting U/ Pro Series but found nothing. Has anyone taken the course or has any direct knowledge of the classes? It is a significant investment of around $800 for 6 months online classes. Thanks for any feedback.

Steve

Re: Screenwriting U/ Pro Series

i took it and i thought it was eh. he could just compile all the email lessons into a book and it would be an ok book, but then he couldn't charge $800. i know someone else who took it more recently and she loved it and swears by it. sorry, that probably doesn't help you.
    http://kiyongkim.com

Comment

Re: Screenwriting U/ Pro Series

I also took it (at a huge discount) and found it be "meh." Definitely more geared towards beginners and nothing that you can't learn on your own from reading and writing screenplays. It's essentially a six-month screenwriting boot camp, complete with daily exercises and daily mantras, etc... Hal is a salesman by trade, not a screenwriter, and he definitely knows how to sell and get people into his course. All the stuff in it, though, can be found in other places, be it screenwriting books or on the web. Save your money.

Comment

Working...
      X