Has anyone taken Story Coverage class at UCLA extension?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone taken Story Coverage class at UCLA extension?

Hi everyone,
    First off, thank you Done Deal I love the site, I am learning so much!

Second, I am wondering if anyone has any feedback on the "writing coverage" or "story analysis" classes offered at the UCLA extension.

There are two offered next session and looking for any pros or cons with the class or feedback on instructors? I wasn't overly impressed with the last online class but I know it varies with instructor.

Please PM me if you have comments you prefer to keep offline. Just trying to make a better choice this time.

Thanks so much!

Re: Has anyone taken Story Coverage class at UCLA extension?

Originally posted by ChickenScratch View Post
    Hi everyone,
    First off, thank you Done Deal I love the site, I am learning so much!

Second, I am wondering if anyone has any feedback on the "writing coverage" or "story analysis" classes offered at the UCLA extension.

There are two offered next session and looking for any pros or cons with the class or feedback on instructors? I wasn't overly impressed with the last online class but I know it varies with instructor.

Please PM me if you have comments you prefer to keep offline. Just trying to make a better choice this time.

Thanks so much!
    Do you know who's teaching it?

Took one two years ago and it was a great learning experience. Not only as a class to become a reader but also, what a reader looks for. Also, it was great practice in writing a synopsis.

Last coverage for the class I chose which was the final: "Memento". Not easy to cover but the instructor recognized the difficulty.

Comment

Re: Has anyone taken Story Coverage class at UCLA extension?

Lichtenstein or Mardesich teaching this term.

Thanks for your input.

Comment

Working...
      X