Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC Writers Room

Anyone else receive feedback on their application for this year's Writers Room?

I'm pleased to say I've progressed to the final stage. However despite making the cut it was a last minute entry and I submitted my script before I could bolster a small, but key, number of 3rd act elements - such as how the cops solve the case which was a bit flimsy in that draft - so I don't expect to get any further.

It's a bittersweet moment. Happy to have got so far but annoyed that my lack of minor tweaks and good time-keeping will grind proceedings to a halt.

How did you do?**

**Genuine question - not a means to brag. Though it is rather nice to share the news

Re: BBC Writers Room

they restricted the program to UK residents/citizens last I checked, so it didn't appear to be of use to a Yank like me

Comment

Re: BBC Writers Room

Originally posted by JoeBanks View Post
      they restricted the program to UK residents/citizens last I checked, so it didn't appear to be of use to a Yank like me
      Actually, it's open to any UK residents regardless of nationality. UK citizens living abroad can't apply.

Comment

Working...
      X