Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellowship Season

I don't know if fellowships count as classes, contests, conference, festivals, groups, panels, seminars, or their own circle of Dante's Inferno, but this is just a quick note to say if you have braved fellowship season this year I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

I've only finished the WB application and am planning to also go for Disney. I can't imagine what life has been like for those of us also going for NBC and Universal. Before getting WB in I had a few handfuls of peanuts to eat for almost 24 hours. Tech problems crept in, some rewrite notes didn't arrive until day of... c'est la guerre.

How did it go for the rest of us?
    "The intrepid Spaceman Spiff is stranded on a distant planet! Our hero ruefully acknowledges this happens fairly frequently." Calvin & Hobbs

Re: Fellowship Season

just finished my Austin FF submissions (drama & 1 hr. pilot). also submitted the drama to Nicholl and Sundance and a different 1 hr. pilot to trackingB.

now i can sleep for another year.

Comment

Re: Fellowship Season

I was able to submit my one hour pilot and Walking Dead spec to CBS and Disney/ABC. Plus my Walking Dead spec to NBC and WB.

Submitted pilot to AFF.

Now I'm working on my new projects for next season.

Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Working...
      X