Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page International Screenwriting Awards 2014

So, who else is hoping for good news Tuesday?

Re: Page International Screenwriting Awards 2014

Originally posted by ClintW3 View Post
    So, who else is hoping for good news Tuesday?
    This guy. I made the semifinals last year with what I think is a much weaker script. I don't have any expectations to win, but placing in a genre or making the finalists would be a nice motivator.
    http://cgusmannletters.blogspot.com/

Comment

Counting down the days... mostly because we seem to be in a results dry spell at the moment. I've been thinking we TV writers may even want to do a get together on Aug. 15th for the combined news of Page demos and Scriptapolooza quarters.
      "The intrepid Spaceman Spiff is stranded on a distant planet! Our hero ruefully acknowledges this happens fairly frequently." Calvin & Hobbs

Comment

Originally posted by Willoughby View Post
        Counting down the days... mostly because we seem to be in a results dry spell at the moment. I've been thinking we TV writers may even want to do a get together on Aug. 15th for the combined news of Page demos and Scriptapolooza quarters.
        ...And that should read 'Page semis' not 'demos.' Silly autocorrect.
        "The intrepid Spaceman Spiff is stranded on a distant planet! Our hero ruefully acknowledges this happens fairly frequently." Calvin & Hobbs

Comment

Ah, heck! I was looking forward to watching the Page demos!

Comment

Originally posted by Cooper View Post
            Ah, heck! I was looking forward to watching the Page demos!
            And I was looking forward to watching Scriptapolooza quarters, 'cause I was guessing maybe that's how Scriptapolooza picks its winners...?

Comment

Originally posted by Manchester View Post
              And I was looking forward to watching Scriptapolooza quarters, 'cause I was guessing maybe that's how Scriptapolooza picks its winners...?
              Maybe they flip the quarters?

Comment

One more day. Blew the Script Pipeline contest already.
                I think it's a polarizing script though so hopefully it will do better in Page.

Comment

In case anyone didn't receive the email they sent today, they've said the results should be up by noon Pacific time tomorrow, at the latest.

You heard it here first... unless you heard it somewhere else.

Comment

Good luck, DD'ers!

LOVE PAGE! Great contest run by awesome people and consummate professionals who make a point of keeping updated on their entrant's career paths after the contest is over. Can't say enough about them.

Hope to see a few DD'ers make the cut!

Comment

QF are now posted. I entered two and made it with one, YAY for me! Good luck to everyone else.
                      "We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free.-- The Late Great Bill Hicks...

Comment

The list is up:

http://pageawards.com/past-winners/2014-winners/2014-quarter-finalists/

Happy to see one of mine on it.

Comment

Congrats LighterD and ClintW3 and Willoughby!
                          Last edited by Cooper; 07-15-2014, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Results are up!

http://pageawards.com/past-winners/2...ter-finalists/

I'm still in. It seemed to augur well for the day when the DJ played Carry On My Wayward Son on the drive in this morning.

How about you guys?

Comment

I do wish they'd broken it down a bit more, though. It'd be nice to see my fellow pilot writers. I try to keep an eye on who else is showing up on the lists.

Comment

Working...
                              X