No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/15 Announceapalooza - PAGE, Sriptapalooza TV, Creative Worlds

Hello all,

Creative World Awards pushed back their ETA on announcing to Friday. If this year is similar to last year and they announce on the same day every week, this means that Scriptapalooza TV , Creative World Awards, and PAGE may all announce on the same day.

I'm in all three right now (still in PAGE, won't know until tomorrow about Creative World). Anyone else going to be drinking that evening?
    Willoughby
    Regular
    Last edited by Willoughby; 08-07-2014, 10:41 AM.
    "The intrepid Spaceman Spiff is stranded on a distant planet! Our hero ruefully acknowledges this happens fairly frequently." Calvin & Hobbs

Re: 8/15 Announceapalooza - PAGE, Sriptapalooza TV, Creative Worlds

I saw on Scriptapalooza's FB page that they will announce on 8/15.

Comment

The Scriptapalooza TV winners were announced today.

I am happy to report that I came in 1st place in one of the catagories.

Very, very happy & SHOCKED.

http://www.scriptapaloozatv.com/winners/

Comment

Major congrats!

Comment

Pop a cork!

Comment

Wow! Congrats.

Comment

Congrats, Alex11!

Late Night Writer

Comment

Originally posted by Alex11 View Post
                The Scriptapalooza TV winners were announced today.

I am happy to report that I came in 1st place in one of the catagories.

Very, very happy & SHOCKED.

http://www.scriptapaloozatv.com/winners/
                Congratulations! That is most excellent news!
                "The intrepid Spaceman Spiff is stranded on a distant planet! Our hero ruefully acknowledges this happens fairly frequently." Calvin & Hobbs

Comment

Creative World Awards Semis are up... my script's still in the running for Action/Adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by happywash View Post
                    Creative World Awards Semis are up... my script's still in the running for Action/Adventure.
                    Mine too, in Horror/Thriller. WOO HOO!

Comment

Still in with my thriller. Nice news for the weekend! Congrats to all who advanced.

Comment

Two out; two in. Surprised at which is which, though.

Congrats to everyone who made it!

Comment

Mine is still in too. Congrats to everyone who made it.

Comment

Special congrats to Willoughby having TWO in semis.
                            One script still in running in action/adventure category...which is still a bit crowded.
                            Good luck to those moving forward.

Comment

My drama pilot and screenplay (drama/family category) are both still in. Exciting! I've never made it past the quarterfinals in the CWA contest.

On Tuesday I found out that another script is one of the semifinalists in Scriptapalooza (the screenplay competition, not TV). Any one in this one?

Comment

Working...
                              X