Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nicholl 2015...

Thanks, Opie! I really appreciate all the support and camaraderie here at Done Deal.

Late Night Writer

Comment

Congrats on the finalist there, Latenight. Bet you were sweatin that one huh? If they hadn't announced finalists when they did, I would have jumped off a bridge the next day. As Tom Petty once said, "the waiting is the hardest part."

I got top 50 so I'm real happy too. I hope something comes from both our experiences. Enjoy the ride, you earned it the hard way so you deserve it.
      We gain our innocence by taking yours.

Comment

Congrats on the top 50, AE35! Be proactive and start querying. Don't wait for people to come to you. Good luck!

Late Night Writer

Comment

Congrats on making it to the top 12, LNW. You're still a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by AE35-Unit View Post
            Congrats on the finalist there, Latenight... I hope something comes from both our experiences. Enjoy the ride, you earned it the hard way so you deserve it.
            So someone makes the Nicholl and Page Finals in the same year and is still hoping something comes from it? I'd've thought that would've broken down the door immediately.
            I'm never wrong. Reality is just stubborn.

Comment

There's still time, Foxhound.

Late Night Writer

Comment

Originally posted by FoxHound View Post
                So someone makes the Nicholl and Page Finals in the same year and is still hoping something comes from it? I'd've thought that would've broken down the door immediately.

Given the slush piles of scripts readers have to wade through, it could be months before the right person reads the script.
                Genius sees everything.
                Genius sees.

Posey Mund.

Comment

Working...
                X