Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HBO Launches Fellowship

I had it open before 9 as well and it was fine. That's why I didn't think the warning was in effect. Maybe it did just crash since everyone probably logged on right at 9.

Comment

Yeah WAB deals with deadlines all the time, and has this problem all the time too, from my experience.

Comment

I was able to submit, but when I got the confirmation email it said "Read on for instructions on completing your submission." But then there were no instructions. Anybody know if there's anything more that needs to be done?

Comment

Originally posted by cp6267a View Post
          I was able to submit, but when I got the confirmation email it said "Read on for instructions on completing your submission." But then there were no instructions. Anybody know if there's anything more that needs to be done?
          Did you have to create a new account and a new project via the home page first? Or did you go in via the HBO project page?
          "People who work in Hollywood are the ones who didn't quit." -- Lawrence Kasdan

Please visit my website and blog: www.lauridonahue.com.

Comment

I did not have to create a new project, I just started with the HBO page having selected a project that had already been uploaded to withoutabox.

Comment

Originally posted by cp6267a View Post
              I did not have to create a new project, I just started with the HBO page having selected a project that had already been uploaded to withoutabox.
              So I assume the drill is you first need to create an account, then start a new project, then apply to HBO using the relevant project?

In any case, I keep getting the white screen of death...
              "People who work in Hollywood are the ones who didn't quit." -- Lawrence Kasdan

Please visit my website and blog: www.lauridonahue.com.

Comment

Yeah if you can get to the main site right now i would go ahead and upload your project just so that it's ready when/if the fellowship page finally loads.

Comment

Submitted! Tracking number in the 500s. Not sure whether that reflects the number of people who have successfully submitted at this point.

Comment

Has anyone else been able to get in? I've tried multiple windows and every time I get close it goes white again.

Comment

I've been trying continuously since it 'opened' but no luck. Twice I was able to get far enough to actually submit, but upon clicking submit- white screen of death.

I even had a project ready to go beforehand, all I have to do is fill the submit form, but rsphthrrrrr.

Comment

I've had nothing but crappy experiences with WAB before, so I got my script uploaded very early this morning and had everything else I figured they'd ask all formatted nicely for easy copy-n-pasting into their form. And it STILL took 58 minutes and considerable cursing for me to enter. Three times I hit submit before I finally got my confirmation email. Looks like I was #450?

I hope everyone else who tries entering today gets in. I cringed when I saw HBO was using WAB!

Comment

Same here (get a blank window before I can complete the process).

I tried two different browsers, and Internet Explorer seemed to be getting me closer than Firefox, but I still ended up with a white window in both cases.

Very frustrating, to say the least.

My website:www.marjorykaptanoglu.com

Comment

Now it says: Withoutabox Is Currently Unavailable.

Comment

Irony aside regarding being blocked by a big white screen...

I just tried to submit and it told me my submission already went through. So if you got to the final submit button, it may have gotten through! I didn't receive the email confirmation, but I did get a tracking number of 530.

Comment

One thing I'm still wondering is where you put your answer to the question, and your full resume. Do they instruct you to send these separately?

Comment

Working...
                                X