Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Launch Pad Pilots Competition

Hey guys, this year I am 1 of the 3 Launch Pad alumni who will be taking part in the new Launch Pad Pilots Competition.

For those of you familiar with the competition (which was just voted one of the Top 10 screenwriting competitions by StudioSystem amongst others in the past month), you already know the successes that have come from it - 63 writers signed, 27 projects set up - lots of major studios and agencies involved, all in the last 18 months. I went through it myself, so I'm pretty happy to help hype this one!

For those of you who have not yet checked it out this year, well, they added a bunch of new features and prizes to the competition, including flights to LA, meetings with reps and producers, dinner with the judges, guaranteed signings, and a Launch Pad mentorship program. That's where I come in. This year the TB guys invited 3 writers who came through the Launch Pad program, including Talia Gonzalez, Bisanne Masoud and myself, landed our reps and were staffed on our first shows thanks to the LP program to come back and mentor some of the new Launch Pad writers. It's a program I'm really happy to see the TB guys include this year, and one I can't wait to kick off with them!

I won't blab on about all the cool stuff they're doing, instead I'll just link you to the competition because it just launched last week. Check it out!

Here's their contest page:
    http://launchpad.tracking-board.com
Working...
X