Any January Sundance Labs Results out there?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BKDodger
    replied
    Re: Any January Sundance Labs Results out there?

Made the second round but haven't heard anything.....did see on the reddit screenwriting forum that someone had done a Skype interview for the finals.

Edited to add: According the website, final decisions will be posted by 8/24.

Leave a comment:

• cakepoplover
    replied

Haven't heard anything here but I have seen some people post online that they've moved on to the next round. Today's the deadline so I'm guessing they'll be sending out the rest of the emails today.

Leave a comment:

• alexrheller
    replied

Hey there, reviving this thread for 2016! Has anyone heard back yet, and if so, when? Exciiiiiting

Leave a comment:

• BKDodger
    replied

Checked my spam folder - I'm out as well for the episodic lab. The email was dated Friday. Congrats to everyone who advanced!

Leave a comment:

• Celtic1
    replied

For Episodic: found out Friday didn't make it to finals (second round). Another second round person found out she didn't make it a few hours before me (also on Friday) so doesn't look like they blast out the results, more of a trickling out...congrats to anyone who did make it to the finals.

Leave a comment:

• LauriD
    replied

Originally posted by Jaxteller View Post
    Do we know how many people submit approximately and how many make it to the second round? Also, we have till September 3rd to upload the full script, that's good.
    I read somewhere that it was top 200 out of 2000...

Leave a comment:

• nadria
    replied

I just got some notifications:

Episodic--Made it to round two, but wasn't one of the final projects selected.

Feature--Didn't make it to round two.

Leave a comment:

• Jaxteller
    replied

Do we know how many people submit approximately and how many make it to the second round? Also, we have till September 3rd to upload the full script, that's good.

Leave a comment:

• BKDodger
    replied

Awesome Lauri - knocking wood for you! ::rap rap::

Anyone hear back yet regarding the episodic lab? They should be announcing finalists in a few days......

Really appreciate the fact Sundance keeps us in the loop regarding announcement dates. There's a few fellowships/contests I've entered this year that have been really disappointing in regards to follow up. How long does it take to send a mass "thanks, but no thanks."

Leave a comment:

• Jaxteller
    replied

It doesn't seem so, the option is there. I sent two emails today, no answer so far.

The option wouldn't be there if we didn't make it to the second round.

Leave a comment:

• sfire8
    replied

That is so weird! I had the exact same issue. I didn't receive any type of notice yet, then I logged on to the website and it seems like I can upload the whole script now???

I'm wondering if I should contact them, or just go ahead and upload???

Leave a comment:

• Jaxteller
    replied

It's funny because I haven't received a mail notification yet (it says we'd hear by today at the latest), but the option to upload the full screenplay just showed up on my task list.

Task Status Actions
    2016 International Application: Upload Your Complete Script (PDF Only)
    INCOMPLETE Start

I guess it means I made it to the second round I imagine? You can only upload the first 5 pages when you enter your submission. Also, I'm rewriting the script right now, and I was wondering, how long do you have to upload the full screenplay? it doesn't say anywhere.
    Last edited by Jaxteller; 08-17-2015, 06:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Willoughby
    replied

Congratulations, Lauri! That's fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• LateNightWriter
    replied

Wonderful news, Lauri! Congrats, and I hope you get in!

Late Night Writer

Leave a comment:

• JEgol71
    replied

Congratulations, Lauri!

I'm one of the massive majority of non-advancers (along with the Nicholl -- can't wait for the comments). I hope that you get the call, but even if you don't advance, I hope the placement alone sparks interest in your material.

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X