• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• artisone
    replied
    Re: 2015 Fellowships

Originally posted by fouroneone View Post
    Final day to let you know you're going to be interviewed? OR final day of phone interviews?
    Final day of phone interviews.

Leave a comment:

• fouroneone
    replied

Final day to let you know you're going to be interviewed? OR final day of phone interviews?

Leave a comment:

• artisone
    replied

Our assistant is a semi-finalist. Tomorrow, Wednesday, is the final day of phone calls.

Leave a comment:

• JoeBanks
    replied

Congrats to him.

Anyone know if they are still making phone calls to semi-finalists?

They don't actually tell you if you are not chosen, so you're kind of left wondering if and when the phone will ring.
    (her). i'm assuming that everyone who would be contacted has been contacted at this point

Leave a comment:

• fouroneone
    replied

Congrats to him.

Anyone know if they are still making phone calls to semi-finalists?

They don't actually tell you if you are not chosen, so you're kind of left wondering if and when the phone will ring.

Leave a comment:

• JoeBanks
    replied

Apparently ABC/Disney Writer's program is making "phone calls" with "interviews next week."

For some reason, I thought they did not give you a head's up but just called you without notification. Anybody know for sure??
    Thanks!
    one of my group members is a semi-finalist. they said phone interviews, followed by in-person first week of December

Leave a comment:

• fouroneone
    replied

Apparently ABC/Disney Writer's program is making "phone calls" with "interviews next week."

For some reason, I thought they did not give you a head's up but just called you without notification. Anybody know for sure??
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• april30ara
    replied

Update from ABC/Disney Fellowship via Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/DisneyABCTa...083629144244:0

Good luck to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• fouroneone
    replied
    Re: 2015 Fellowships How are people notified?

How are the fellowships letting people know if they have been selected?

I would think email, but I don't really know.

Leave a comment:

• BKDodger
    replied

Also got a rejection from NHMC. Anyone heard from CBS or Austin?

Leave a comment:

• CColoredClown
    replied

NHMC sent me a rejection email today, so if you're not getting that, it might be a good sign.

Leave a comment:

• docgonzo
    replied

Looks like the calls have started.

https://kiyong.wordpress.com/2015/08...notifications/

Leave a comment:

• rockiesmis
    replied

Thanks for the website rec!

Leave a comment:

• BKDodger
    replied

In regards to network fellowships (NBC, CBS, WB) and AFF, semifinalist notifications usually happen around labor day in my experience. Could be slightly before or after so within the next 2-3 weeks.

ABC, Final Draft Big Break, and NHMC's notifications are the outliers that happen later in 2015. I think specific dates may be posted on their websites. Kiyong's blog of creative pursuits is my go-to on tracking them, he's usually the first to start posting about the calls.

Leave a comment:

• Scriptonian
    replied

I have an entry in for Lifetime's Writers Project (run in conjunction with NY TV Film Festival (NYTVF)) that announces finalists on/about September 7th (five (5) winners from the finalists announced on/about September 24th) for their pilot competition for an hour-long, brand-defining scripted series. All finalists will have invitation to the October NYC film festival and opportunity to pitch several networks. The five winners get $1000 for travel expense, and will have pitch meetings with Lifetime development executives during the festival week.
    Last edited by Scriptonian; 08-22-2015, 01:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X