Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nicholl Semifinalist script requests?

Originally posted by scenes77 View Post
    Thanks so much for the info!! btw 15 requests is INSANE! Just wondering what's normal and if I should chalk it up as a loss. Still going to hold out for some excitement! And in the meantime, always writing......
    That number dropped dramatically in 2014 to about 5.

Wait until October when the list goes out to a wider audience. You'll hear from people!

Comment

Do we know if we will ever see our semifinalist comments?

Comment

Greg said no.
        We gain our innocence by taking yours.

Comment

[quote=Danibobani;928199]Hi! I heard the Nicholl List went out last week and was wondering how many script requests semifinalists are getting. This is the second year I haven't received ONE script request. Am I alone?

I was a quarterfinalist this year and mid-September I received one emailed request from a reputable prodco in Beverly Hills (written by an assistant to a reputable lit manager). I assumed she sent a request to *every* finalist, from qf on up, judging by the subject line and the follow-up email she sent.

And after the Black List sent out their email about the Nicholl's scripts being hosted, I got a pro download the next day.

So I think these pathways do matter to those of us with no ins.

Comment

Originally posted by warrenwilson View Post
            And after the Black List sent out their email about the Nicholl's scripts being hosted, I got a pro download the next day.
            Could you explain this?

.... and are things any better now? Any updates from anybody?

Comment

Working...
            X