No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScreenCraft Short Screenplay Contest

Hi Guys,

I just got my evaluation 5 days ago from ScreenCraft. I got 122/150 points. Is that anygood? What would you say are my chance to get into the semi-finals?
    All the best,
    Z

Re: Screen Craft Horror

Originally posted by ZgjimT View Post
    Hi Guys,

I just got my evaluation 5 days ago from ScreenCraft. I got 122/150 points. Is that anygood? What would you say are my chance to get into the semi-finals?
    All the best,
    Z

https://screencraft.org/2016/09/15/2...sts-announced/

Comment

Re: Screen Craft Horror

Hey, thanks for your reply, but I entered the short scrip competition.
      Any info on the score? Is 122 good?

Comment

ScreenCraft Short Screenplay Contest

Hey Guys,

Last week I got my evaluation from ScreenCraft, its 122 points out of 150. Does any of you know if that is a good score or not? Im waiting on the announcements and I have a pitch coming up and to know if the score is good would help.
        Thanks/

Comment

Re: ScreenCraft Short Screenplay Contest

A year ago I entered two of their contests and here are the scores and contest results:

1. A short, score 108/150, made quarterfinals

2. Comedy feature, 120/150, made quarterfinals at screencraft, PAGE, and top 100 at Scriptapalooza (semifinalist?)

My guess is you'll make QF or SF for Screencraft contest. Look at the people who consistently get top 5-10 or win in major contests like PAGE, Nicholl or Austin...they are still trying to get a manager or agent.

You are moving in the right direction but keep writing and good luck!

Comment

Re: ScreenCraft Short Screenplay Contest

Originally posted by ChickenScratch View Post
            A year ago I entered two of their contests and here are the scores and contest results:

1. A short, score 108/150, made quarterfinals

2. Comedy feature, 120/150, made quarterfinals at screencraft, PAGE, and top 100 at Scriptapalooza (semifinalist?)

My guess is you'll make QF or SF for Screencraft contest. Look at the people who consistently get top 5-10 or win in major contests like PAGE, Nicholl or Austin...they are still trying to get a manager or agent.

You are moving in the right direction but keep writing and good luck!
            Thank you. My pitch is on the 26th, and since they haven't got out with quarter finalist list, I want to use the info for the pitch.

Would you recommend other contests at this point? Should I go for Page and Sciptapalooza or is a long wait?

Comment

Working...
            X