Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinequest screenwriting contest

Hi. Has anyone entered this contest and got a notification for the QF's? I get the feeling they only notify you if you've advanced. I did send them an email last week but haven't heard back from them. Thanks!

Re: Cinequest screenwriting contest

Originally posted by liverbird View Post
    Hi. Has anyone entered this contest and got a notification for the QF's? I get the feeling they only notify you if you've advanced. I did send them an email last week but haven't heard back from them. Thanks!
    Same question. Not holding out much hope, though. ;p

From the cinequest website
    ANNOUNCEMENTS

Quarter Finalists notifications sent in December 2016.
    Semi-Finalists notifications sent in January 2017.
    Top 10 Finalists notifications sent week of January 23, 2017.
    Winners announced during Writers Celebration (TBD Date) at the Cinequest Film & VR Festival, February 28 - March 12, 2017.
    Last edited by ceterumcenseo; 12-21-2016, 02:32 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

Originally posted by ceterumcenseo View Post
      Same question. Not holding out much hope, though. ;p

From the cinequest website
      ANNOUNCEMENTS

Quarter Finalists notifications sent in December 2016.
      Semi-Finalists notifications sent in January 2017.
      Top 10 Finalists notifications sent week of January 23, 2017.
      Winners announced during Writers Celebration (TBD Date) at the Cinequest Film & VR Festival, February 28 - March 12, 2017.
      which leaves me with the same question. I left a question in the comments section of their Facebook page.

Comment

Hi, ceterumcenseo. I got a reply from Cinequest, they said the quarters will be sent out this week. So we will see! Best of luck, here's hoping we make it in.

Comment

Originally posted by liverbird View Post
          Hi, ceterumcenseo. I got a reply from Cinequest, they said the quarters will be sent out this week. So we will see! Best of luck, here's hoping we make it in.
          Thanks so much for the info!

Comment

Thanks so much for the info!
            Oh, will everyone who entered be notified this week? Or only those whose scripts have advanced? I know, I need to stop obsessing.

Comment

Oh, will everyone who entered be notified this week? Or only those whose scripts have advanced? I know, I need to stop obsessing.
              That was my original question to them which was not addressed when they got back to me. They only said notifications will go out this week. I did send a question through their Facebook and they said it will probably be after christmas for results, so I have had two different answers. I am also obsessing thinking only the writers who advanced have had notifications, lol. I will post again if I get anything from them.

Comment

Working...
              X