• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday
    replied
    Re: Impact x Netflix #2

Originally posted by lostfootage View Post
    This exact prompt would not surprise me at all.

Leave a comment:

• lostfootage
    replied

Originally posted by Friday View Post
    Their first two prompts seem to be a very specific niche mandate they are going for. Who knows the 3rd prompt might be Musical movies with a social message.
    This exact prompt would not surprise me at all.

Leave a comment:

• Friday
    replied

Originally posted by lostfootage View Post
    I got nothing for this. I'm out. Why can't they just do straightforward comedy.
    Their first two prompts seem to be a very specific niche mandate they are going for. Who knows the 3rd prompt might be Musical movies with a social message.

Leave a comment:

• lostfootage
    replied

Originally posted by Friday View Post
    I guess Pitch Perfect made a ton of money and they're hoping to replicate that. I looked at that and thought well that's another genre not a lot of writers are writing in. Maybe, a lot of you are secretly writing a lifestyle with a competition, but I've mostly been seeing dystopian sci fi, heavy drama, comedy, contained horror and every type of action and thriller.
    I got nothing for this. I'm out. Why can't they just do straightforward comedy.

Leave a comment:

• Friday
    replied

I guess Pitch Perfect made a ton of money and they're hoping to replicate that. I looked at that and thought well that's another genre not a lot of writers are writing in. Maybe, a lot of you are secretly writing a lifestyle with a competition, but I've mostly been seeing dystopian sci fi, heavy drama, comedy, contained horror and every type of action and thriller.

Leave a comment:

• Bono
    replied

I do not get the term "prompt" used the way they are using it. I think I'm getting dumber.

Also that "genre" is so freaking weird.

I think they are trolling us all.

Leave a comment:

• figment
    started a topic Impact x Netflix #2

Impact x Netflix #2

The second prompt for entries for the Imagine-Impact x Netflix entry is: "Lifestyle with a Competition Element."

Think: 8 Mile, Pitch Perfect, Blue Crush, or Bring it On!

https://www.imagine-impact.com/netflix

Applications open from August 15th -- August 30th.

I got nothing for this one, but good luck to all who do.
Working...
X