Sundance Labs Reject: I'm three for three!

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundance Labs Reject: I'm three for three!

Woo-hoo! I just got my Sundance Labs rejection email, too!

That's Scriptapalooza, Nicholl, and Sundance all in one week.

So why am I smiling? I'm sending in something much stronger for Expo and if I'd done at all well in any of those I'd have worried that I'd jinxed myself.

(Plus, I'm having a great day over on Triggerstreet. So it's all good!)

Anyone else check their form email from Sundance yet?
    "The intrepid Spaceman Spiff is stranded on a distant planet! Our hero ruefully acknowledges this happens fairly frequently." Calvin & Hobbs

Re: Sundance Labs Reject: I'm three for three!

Well...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Comment

Oh, you rock!

My birthdays in the past have had a habit of being just a smidge slightly um, cursed. But today was just a great day from start to finish!

Yea! First the Red Sox break their curse, now this.

I'm so buzzed off Stella Atois I can't even tell if that cracking noise I just heard was the angel breaking open the first bowl judgement...

Thanks for remembering! :-)
      "The intrepid Spaceman Spiff is stranded on a distant planet! Our hero ruefully acknowledges this happens fairly frequently." Calvin & Hobbs

Comment

Hello! I'm a newbie on the boards (I've been lurking for a long time). Just wanted to say that I entered the same script (my first script, btw) in Nicholls, Scriptapalooza and Sundance. Got dinked by Nicholls and Scriptapalooza end of last week, so when I saw the e-mail from Sundance I thought 'oh boy, here's another rejection'. I was absolutely SHOCKED to read that I'd made the second round!!! My question is, do any of you DDer's have experience with Sundance, i.e. how the process works, approx. how many scripts are requested, who their readers are, etc.? Just curious. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
        X