Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

Hey guys I just have a quick question. I was wondering where I could get pictures of movie sets (i.e behind the scenes pictures of directors on the set of a film). I looked everywhere and couldn't find a reliable source, except for one or two pictures here or there. The reason I am asking is because of research reasons.

Re: help

Hello.

Of course, you may find production notes or behind-the-scenes material on the occasional DVD.

Also, I think if you look around

http://www.imdb.com/

you should be able to find a few pictures. Try following movie- or director- or actor links to the photo galleries. The galleries sometimes feature pictures of the set.

You could also look up â€production advice for new filmmakers†or "production notes" or â€cinematography†or things like that on the web or at your favorite library.

Comment

What Are You Looking For?

Try a search of "production photo" or "behind the scenes" on the web, and many films on dvd offer special features such as "the making of" documentaries.
      JEKYLL & CANADA (free .mp4 download @ Vimeo.com)

Comment

I'd try Google images for film production or maybe the DGA.org website or Oscar.org(the Academy of Motion Pictures, Arts & Sciences). I'd also look into Sundance.org IFCTV.com and maybe aintitcoolnews.com.

Peter Jackson has nearly 3500 hours of behind the scenes web content for the new King Kong films. See www.kongisking.net .

Good Hunting!

Beefy
        I'd rather get bank credit, than screen credit.

Comment

I would go to Universal Studios and just take pictures on the tour.

Comment

Working...
          X