Need help from the guys for a comedy idea.

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need help from the guys for a comedy idea.

Tell her how hot her friends are. You're either gonna end up in a 3-some(regrettably, this never happened to me...sighs) or she's gonna accuse you of wanting her friends more than you want her.

One way ticket to Dumpsville.

Comment

That one never works for me.
      http://confoundedfilms.com

http://www.myspace.com/confoundedfilms

Comment

How about asking her friends out in front of her? That'd be quick.

Comment

You don't want to come across as a total d!ck in case you change your mind later and want back into her, um, good graces.
          http://confoundedfilms.com

http://www.myspace.com/confoundedfilms

Comment

Well, I am a burn-bridges, no looking back kinda guy.

Comment

I was a much less discriminating cinema purveyor in my wild youth, Lime. I would often take a chance on stinkers like Dangerous Liaisons or Valmont in the hopes that it was really more like 3 Musketeers than "chicks in costumes."

Comment

Talk about girls with different hair color, eye color, and complexion right in front of her.(Say that's your 'favorite' too)

Make plans on a Friday night with her, then call her after she's on her way over and say you're going to the sports bar with your buddies to watch the game(better still...invite them over to watch it at your house).

On her birthday, ask her to take care of you(fake the flu).

When eating her ice cream or milk, leave the container out until she complains about it. When she goes to sleep....take them back out of the fridge, and leave them out.

When around her friends, always mock her voice in an annoying, whiny manner.

Compliment her least favorite friend on something small like a: necklace, watch, earrings, or shade of lipstick. Then mention it again, casually after sex.

And the ever-popular: Keep spare women's underwear/thongs in your car and in your trunk.
                sigpic

Comment

Have you seen HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN TEN DAYS?

Hope that's not your idea.....

Comment

Originally posted by odriftwood
                    Have you seen HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN TEN DAYS?

Hope that's not your idea.....
                    Yes, I've seen it.

No, it's not my idea -- but it seems my log has not intrigued execs so it's on a back burner.

However, this was great stuff - guys! Thanks, I'll work some of this in some other script one day.

Advice from writer, Kelly Sue DeConnick. "Try this: if you can replace your female character with a sexy lamp and the story still basically works, maybe you need another draft.-

Comment

I'll work most of this into my real life ASAP!
                      I love you, Reyna . . .

Brown-Balled by the Hollywood Clika

Latino Heart Project's MEXICAN HEART...ATTACK!
                      I ain't no punk b1tch...

Comment

sc: you do realize you're mining for the basest, most despicable of male traits? This guy's gonna be some creep - a real piece of work. Did you see Jason Patric in Your Friends and Neighbors? He's in that mold. Personally, I have a real tough time breaking up with women. The easiest (and most truthful) out (which I realize you're not asking for), is the "I'm just not ready to settle down yet", and if she needs further explanation, followed by "I want to be able to see other women."

The reality is, however, that I too often marry them, then later divorce them, at huge financial loss.

Of those suggestions offered, Fortean's is clever without being particularly caddish:

"I've always wanted to have a large family; you know, twelve to fifteen kids."

Sometimes you could almost hear the gears clicking as she tries to calculate how much time that she would be pregnant over the next two decades, how many diapers would need to be changed, etc.; and, the prospect of full-time motherhood for thirty-plus years will dissuade most modern women from thinking about any relationship with you, in a few seconds.
                        Hairy's is also effective:

Apart from that I play it by ear with the ploys ranging from obsessive overinterest to abject neglect depending upon the girl's particular hangups.
                        Writer1's suggestion is a total win-win for the guy:

Tell her how hot her friends are. You're either gonna end up in a 3-some(regrettably, this never happened to me...sighs) or she's gonna accuse you of wanting her friends more than you want her.
                        And Adam Isaac has several great (or loathsome, depending) ideas.
                        Salazkin
                        Last edited by Salazkin; 04-01-2006, 10:31 AM.
                        Just one more reason to get hammered tonight.

Comment

Working...
                        X