Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WGA Library Things to Do?

Any secrets in fully enjoying the WGA Library? Lectures or speakers on tape to watch or listen to?

I've already got a list of the scripts I want to read. Was wondering about the bonus features.

Thanks.
    a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Pearl Buck

Re: WGA Library Things to Do?

They have brass brads from sold scripts that you can take.
    "Take the thing you love, and make it your life"--Californication. [email protected]

Comment

AWESOME!
      a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Pearl Buck

Comment

It's a fairly small, quiet place.

Read at the libr. & take your breaks at the Farmers Market. Good food and cool atmosphere.

Plenty o' attractive industry types at the Whole Foods across the street too.
        If you really like it you can have the rights
        It could make a million for you overnight

Comment

Get a lucky brad from the fishbowl by the front desk! (as someone already mentioned) And def. go to the Farmer's Market at the Grove for some lunch and/or drinks or a pinkberry. I live within walking distance from the WGA so I know the neighborhood well. I don't go to the WGA to hang out; I know some writers who do. Maybe I should. Obviously an amazing resource.

Julie Gray

Comment

Working...
          X