Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxing and wrestling movies scripts

Hello, I'm looking for boxing and wrestling movies scripts, so I'm looking forward to write a movie about an alcoholic young woman who was discover her fights strengths and habilities and becomes a boxer or a wrestler.

Can someone help me to find some boxing and/or wrestling movie script links?

re: boxing and wrestling movies scripts

you can get rocky at scriptcrawler.

might be good for an interesting story as women boxing becomes bigger and bigger.

A rocky woman story . . . interesting.

Comment

re: boxing and wrestling movies scripts

I couldn't find any scripts, so the next best thing is to dig up the movies. Take a look at BLOOD & GUTS (78) that has a male protag entering the wrestling life. And of course, GIRLFIGHT, she has an abusive distant father, but boxing helps her get out of her dead-end world.

Comment

Re: re: boxing and wrestling movies scripts

Dindio,

Don't let this turn you into Barton Fink. :lol

Comment

Dindio -

I am very glad that you're taking the advice suggested to you by your fellow community members. I see the potential of this story working as a drama. I'm looking forward to your posting of a logline.

Comment

well, I was thinking first to create a superhero movie, but to avoid negative critiques I decided to create something easier:
            an alcoholic woman who rises to be a wrestler

Comment

well...

I guess being an alcoholic is your "signature". Well, some of the best filmmakers have one.

Write On!

Comment

Working...
              X