Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cereal

Yep, that's right. I need research help on the cereal manufacturing process. Specifically, I'm looking for any educational videos on the subject.

Yes, I've tried the Cereal Store... and yes I've contacted the cereal companies (they're working on it) but I thought I'd see if any of you had some additional ideas.

Thanks,

Karyn

Biography: The Kellogg Brothers: Corn Flake Kings $19.95

store.aetv.com/html/catal...ategoryId=

One was an eccentric crusader for health. The other was a sober businessman who turned their humble invention the corn flake into the cornerstone of one of the most successful companies in the nation. John Henry Kellogg and his little brother Will Keith played out one of the most dramatic and bitter family feuds in American history, but for twenty years before their split they were partners. From the eccentric views of John Henry whose Battle Creek spa was the basis for the novel and movie The Road to Wellville to the shrewd business sense of Will Keith, BIOGRAPHY® paints a riveting portrait of the Kelloggs. Extensive footage from John Henry's famous spa shows the diminutive dynamo in action. Commentary from family historians tells the amazing story of the feud that drove the brothers apart and saw Will Keith form the world's most successful cereal company in the world. From the first corn flake to the 10-year legal battle over the family name, this is the tumultuous story of the star-crossed fortunes of the Kellogg brothers.

Comment

Also check with the Food Network to see if they ran a show about cereal production. I know they have done shows about the making of potato chips, candy bars, etc. so it is not out of the realm of possibility.

Comment

Thanks, Gotham. Worth a shot.

k.

Comment

Working...
        X