No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: San Franscico

Originally posted by MontanaHans View Post
    Granted the only nude people who sun at Baker Beach are fat old gay dudes with wrinkly tanned (fore)skin.
    and you know this, how?

Comment

Originally posted by NatachaVonBraun View Post
      Any Canadians here need a wife that doesn't cook or clean?
      maybe you should post what you do do?

Comment

Originally posted by NikeeGoddess View Post
        maybe you should post what you do do?
        Let me put it this way: I do the other stuff most wives won't do.
        Last night, Jesus appeared to me in a dream and told me that loving me is the part of His job He hates the most.

Comment

Originally posted by NatachaVonBraun View Post
          Let me put it this way: I do the other stuff most wives won't do.
          Before the wedding or after?
          If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.
          Dave Barry

Comment

@Nikkee: I know because I've been living in SF for three years and I've gone to Baker Beach exactly three times because it's a very nice stretch of desolate sand. Every time I've gone there have been fat, golden bronze naked men canoodling on the rocks at the north end of the sand. Trust me, you don't want to know how I know that they are gay.

SMASH TO:

BLACK

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaHans View Post
              @Nikkee: I know because I've been living in SF for three years and I've gone to Baker Beach exactly three times because it's a very nice stretch of desolate sand. Every time I've gone there have been fat, golden bronze naked men canoodling on the rocks at the north end of the sand. Trust me, you don't want to know how I know that they are gay.
              I remember, from when I lived and worked in San Francisco, the story my boss told of the time he took his kids to that beach for a day in the sun and how he had a difficult time trying to keep his kids from observing the men on the beach. He had no idea. Ah... the joys of living in San Francisco.
              We're making a movie here, not a film! - Kit Ramsey

Comment

Baker Beach, last time I checked, was NOT known as a gay beach.

However, Land's End, at the uppermost NorthWest corner of the City, the Bay, and the Ocean, I'm told, is.

BTW, there are around 50 nude beaches in the area.

I regret not spending more time in / at Golden Gate Park, one of the great wonders of the world. Just entering the park transforms you; it has a soothing effect, quite salubrious.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                  Baker Beach, last time I checked, was NOT known as a gay beach.

However, Land's End, at the uppermost NorthWest corner of the City, the Bay, and the Ocean, I'm told, is.

BTW, there are around 50 nude beaches in the area.

I regret not spending more time in / at Golden Gate Park, one of the great wonders of the world. Just entering the park transforms you; it has a soothing effect, quite salubrious.
                  According to the San Francisco Bay Guardian, you are partially correct:

http://www.sfbg.com/nudebeaches/sanfrancisco

According to my former boss, you are wrong.

If one goes to Baker Beach, he may expect find gay men engaged in very friendly activity, I assure you. As our old friend GiG used to say, "Your mileage may vary."
                  Last edited by billmarq; 09-01-2010, 05:17 PM.
                  We're making a movie here, not a film! - Kit Ramsey

Comment

Reminds me of one of the first times my husband and I took our children to see the pacific ocean. So, imagine middle class midwestern family, on vacation, first time at the pacific ocean.

The waves! The fresh air! The children frolicking in the sand. Eight year old daughter chases a crab to a tide pool. Four year old brother follows her. Mother smiles, reaches to take her husband's hand to share the postcard moment ... and ...

From behind some tall rocks a very naked man with a fully activated dxx12 jumps out and rushes at them singing "Oh, what a beautiful morning!" from the musical Oklahoma.

Yes, it happened to me. Actually as San Francisco experiences go, it was pretty tame. And as my husband deflected the guy with some sort of conversation, and I gathered the children up, and got them to the car, all I could think of was how I hoped my daughter hadn't gotten an eyeful. I didn't want her first glimpse of a naked man's privates to be that one.

Of course, this could explain her life long interest in theatre.
                    sigpic http://blip.fm/Peasblossom

Comment

Working...
                    X