Drunk and Disorderly, Bar room fights ect.

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drunk and Disorderly, Bar room fights ect.

Originally posted by SuperScribe View Post
    Last night I had my once-a-month dream that I was in prison. And instead of being a scary place, it was a utopia. Everyone was ridiculously nice.

When I was first walked to my (plush) cell, one of the inmates whispered to me, "Now you've discovered the secret, bro. Break the law to break out of there and get in here."

And I just smiled and marveled at how awesome the place was.
    It's not so awesome when two crackheads fight over your grey hash browns and a chola has to save you.

At least that's what I heard.
    Last night, Jesus appeared to me in a dream and told me that loving me is the part of His job He hates the most.

Comment

If only every prison were like the one in my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by NatachaVonBraun View Post
        I highly recommend you don't go to jail. It's completely overrated.
        What'd you do?! Did you put a beat-down on someone?

Comment

"Isn't the weightlifting and the sodomy enough?"

Well speaking of chicks in prison, I am still dazzled, long months after seeing it, by Reece Witherspoon's performance in HIGHWAY. Damn, never, ever would have thought she had it in her.

Comment

Every time I walk into a prison and hear the doors shut tight behind me I get this amazing feeling of appreciation for life on the outside

... it's also a very strange feeling to know that the only way you get to go out is if someone opens that door for you (or you have a cake with a file in it).

The people I meet would sell their mother's soul to get out a day sooner than scheduled so that tells me all I need to know about the jail thing... so I guess I'll continue to (anadvertently) keep pissing off my wife with the expectation that I will someday at least experience the divorce piece of this model.
            Last edited by tucsonray; 09-09-2010, 10:54 AM.
            Seven years dungeon --- no trials!

Comment

Originally posted by via negativa View Post
              What'd you do?! Did you put a beat-down on someone?
              Curiosity killed the Smileycat.

Nothing exciting. I used to be in a gang. I was hangin' with my homies, parked on my man's pimped out Impala just outside a Pollo Loco, and the LAPD came over to say hi. He ran our IDs and it turned out I had a warrant for my arrest for a jay-walking ticket I had gotten three years ago. It happens.

It does feel like they are never letting you out. I think they let me out because I kept on screaming hysterically into the intercom in lock up. I got out after 12 hours and I found myself in South Central in the middle of the day, wearing a mini-dress and fishnets and jail flip flops. (They took my stiletto boots off and left them in the Impala, for obvious reasons.) I had to beg the cops to call me a cab because my mobile's battery had died. After two hours of waiting the cab arrived and I had to endure a lecture from the driver.

Fun times, I tell ya.
              Last night, Jesus appeared to me in a dream and told me that loving me is the part of His job He hates the most.

Comment

Jail must be one of the worst places ever.

Comment

Originally posted by via negativa View Post
                  Jail must be one of the worst places ever.
                  Try doing it with a hangover.

Comment

A good friend is the one who bails you out of jail.

A best friend is the one sitting in the cell beside you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Comment

as for the OP, if a defendant failed to show at any of their scheduled court appearances, the judge would most likely reschedule the case while the court tried to confirm/reach the defendant via address, phone #, etc.

On the second no-show (or sometimes the first, depending on the court and the charges) the judge is going to issue an arrest warrant.

So if your characters aren't showing up for any for any of their court dates, they're going to have a string of warrants following them around. If they were to get arrested in another place, the warrants would show up and they would be kept in custody until they could be sent back to the original town.

Comment

Originally posted by NatachaVonBraun View Post
                        Curiosity killed the Smileycat.

Nothing exciting. I used to be in a gang. I was hangin' with my homies, parked on my man's pimped out Impala just outside a Pollo Loco, and the LAPD came over to say hi. He ran our IDs and it turned out I had a warrant for my arrest for a jay-walking ticket I had gotten three years ago. It happens.

It does feel like they are never letting you out. I think they let me out because I kept on screaming hysterically into the intercom in lock up. I got out after 12 hours and I found myself in South Central in the middle of the day, wearing a mini-dress and fishnets and jail flip flops. (They took my stiletto boots off and left them in the Impala, for obvious reasons.) I had to beg the cops to call me a cab because my mobile's battery had died. After two hours of waiting the cab arrived and I had to endure a lecture from the driver.

Fun times, I tell ya.
                        that sounds like a chelsea handler story.

Comment

Originally posted by callingit View Post
                          A good friend is the one who bails you out of jail.

A best friend is the one sitting in the cell beside you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"
                          yep!

So if your characters aren't showing up for any for any of their court dates, they're going to have a string of warrants following them around.
                          lindsey lohan knows all about this stuff.

Comment

Thanks for the info callingit!

Comment

Working...
                            X