No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ANI, AGI, ASI Grey Goo Forums to Ask Questions

Originally posted by lostfootage View Post
    Wow. I'm bookmarking that stack exchange site. It's above my pay grade. Thanks for sharing it.

I've been following this guy on Twitter who claims certain politicians and celebrities are clones, and that aliens are assisting Trump. I recently tried to stay away from doing deep dives into his world -- trying to figure out if he's sincere, or a LARP, or a government psych op. And then I thought, maybe I should stop resisting and just find a movie to write in there somewhere?
    can you share their twitter handle please?
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Originally posted by finalact4 View Post
      can you share their twitter handle please?
      Yes, lol. @kabamur_taygeta -- I COULD NOT MAKE THIS UP!

Comment

Wow. I'm bookmarking that stack exchange site. It's above my pay grade. Thanks for sharing it.

I've been following this guy on Twitter who claims certain politicians and celebrities are clones, and that aliens are assisting Trump. I recently tried to stay away from doing deep dives into his world -- trying to figure out if he's sincere, or a LARP, or a government psych op. And then I thought, maybe I should stop resisting and just find a movie to write in there somewhere?
        time for a re-imagining of "They live!" maybe?
        I heard the starting gun

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern_land View Post
          time for a re-imagining of "They live!" maybe?
          I'm unfamiliar with this movie, just read the blurb on Wikipedia and I'm definitely watching it soon. After reading the synopsis it makes me wonder if this guy is LARPing based on this particular film, it's so close:

"They Live is a 1988 American science fiction action thriller film written and directed by John Carpenter, and based on the 1963 short story "Eight O'Clock in the Morning" by Ray Nelson. It follows an unnamed drifter played by Roddy Piper, who discovers that the ruling class are aliens concealing their appearance and manipulating people to spend money, breed, and accept the status quo with subliminal messages in mass media."

Thank you for mentioning it!! This is right in line with what this guy believes. Well, it's close. He thinks some celebrities/pols have been cloned, like the Clintons and Bidens, and then some are actually not human -- but more of a lizard race, like the Epsteins of the world.

Also, I sometimes monitor Instagram accounts of super conspiracy sorts and one of my favorite times to eat popcorn is when the flat earth people start arguing. One guy who believes the Earth is flat claims you can't go to Antartica because that's where the edges of the dome are, and then another guy starts arguing with him that the Earth is not flat, and that the reason you can't go to Antartica (and commercial jets don't fly over it) is because that's where we let aliens keep their space docks for their big ships.

Comment

I'm unfamiliar with this movie, just read the blurb on Wikipedia and I'm definitely watching it soon. After reading the synopsis it makes me wonder if this guy is LARPing based on this particular film, it's so close:

"They Live is a 1988 American science fiction action thriller film written and directed by John Carpenter, and based on the 1963 short story "Eight O'Clock in the Morning" by Ray Nelson. It follows an unnamed drifter played by Roddy Piper, who discovers that the ruling class are aliens concealing their appearance and manipulating people to spend money, breed, and accept the status quo with subliminal messages in mass media."

Thank you for mentioning it!! This is right in line with what this guy believes. Well, it's close. He thinks some celebrities/pols have been cloned, like the Clintons and Bidens, and then some are actually not human -- but more of a lizard race, like the Epsteins of the world.

Also, I sometimes monitor Instagram accounts of super conspiracy sorts and one of my favorite times to eat popcorn is when the flat earth people start arguing. One guy who believes the Earth is flat claims you can't go to Antartica because that's where the edges of the dome are, and then another guy starts arguing with him that the Earth is not flat, and that the reason you can't go to Antartica (and commercial jets don't fly over it) is because that's where we let aliens keep their space docks for their big ships.

omg, the flatearthers... i tried to watch that documentary on Netflix twice-- snoozefest. i do not think that guy really believes it. he's doing it for his 15 min.

sent you a pm.
            "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Didn't read the entire thread. But, my opinion is that you're maybe selling yourself short. Why not...

GO TO THE SOURCE? You might be surprised at who you can get at.

I've done this several times, going through proper channels I was able to sit down with them and pick their brain. People love to talk about what they're MOST interested in. Attached one as a consultant. Got their book rights. Etc.

Be willing to fly to meet them if you want them as a consultant/rights of some kind. Their interest to get on the phone with you in order to set a meeting will likely be determined by your passionate email someone passes up the chain to them.

PLUG: For CAA, they bring in expert speakers for their writers to meet and greet and keep in contact with. Idk if other agencies do that. That's one way huge agencies help their writers.

POINT: I'm not relying on the internet for super insidery intel (CIA/NASA/DARPA/FBI/LA PD Homicide... whatever else.)

But, I suppose it depends on how much intel you need...
              Bruh, fukkin *smooches*! Feel me? Ha!

Comment

If you need science help this is a great place to go http://scienceandentertainmentexchange.org

From their About page:
                The Science & Entertainment Exchange (The Exchange) is a program of the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) that connects entertainment industry professionals with top scientists and engineers to create a synergy between accurate science and engaging storylines in both film and TV programming. From a quick fact check to a special briefing, The Exchange provides quick and easy access to experts from all the scientific disciplines. The goal of The Exchange is to use the vehicle of popular entertainment media to deliver sometimes subtle, but nevertheless powerful, messages about science.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGhostXXX View Post
                  Didn't read the entire thread. But, my opinion is that you're maybe selling yourself short. Why not...

GO TO THE SOURCE? You might be surprised at who you can get at.

I've done this several times, going through proper channels I was able to sit down with them and pick their brain. People love to talk about what they're MOST interested in. Attached one as a consultant. Got their book rights. Etc.

Be willing to fly to meet them if you want them as a consultant/rights of some kind. Their interest to get on the phone with you in order to set a meeting will likely be determined by your passionate email someone passes up the chain to them.

PLUG: For CAA, they bring in expert speakers for their writers to meet and greet and keep in contact with. Idk if other agencies do that. That's one way huge agencies help their writers.

POINT: I'm not relying on the internet for super insidery intel (CIA/NASA/DARPA/FBI/LA PD Homicide... whatever else.)

But, I suppose it depends on how much intel you need...
                  absolutely. this was a "terminology" answer that i needed. so it wasn't a deep dive into new tech i didn't know anything about. but these sites are pretty awesome, you get to some pretty tech savvy people who are in the industry.

but yeah, if i need to go deep on tech i would definitely like to speak to the real thing.

Tinlizzie, thanks for the link. appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by finalact4 View Post
                    absolutely. this was a "terminology" answer that i needed. so it wasn't a deep dive into new tech i didn't know anything about. but these sites are pretty awesome, you get to some pretty tech savvy people who are in the industry.

but yeah, if i need to go deep on tech i would definitely like to speak to the real thing.

Tinlizzie, thanks for the link. appreciate it.
                    Ahhh... gotcha. Not a deep dive.
                    Bruh, fukkin *smooches*! Feel me? Ha!

Comment

https://www.wga.org/writers-room/on-...ask-the-expert

Comment

Working...
                      X