Emergency services arriving at the scene.

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency services arriving at the scene.

Hi all â€" off the top of your heads, Iâ€TMd like the names of films with ambulances, emergency services, etc. at the scene/lifting victims into the back, etc. Detectives arrive â€" that sort of thing.

I have seen many such films but none are coming to mind at the moment. I just need a few - as I say, I've seen many but can't recall any by name.

Also, what is the title of the person/people in charge of dealing with bodies at a crime scene?

Thanks.

Re: Emergency services arriving at the scene.

Bringing Out The Dead

If you want to really Blitz it you'd be better looking at TV like Third Watch etc.

And.....Crime Scene Examiners? If that's what you mean by the people dealing with the bodies? Or do you mean physically hauling them away?
    http://wasitsomethingiwrote.blogspot.com/

Comment

In regards to examining bodies/hauling them away â€" whatever the title is of these people â€" both would be helpful, to clarify â€" at the crime scene.

Hope thatâ€TMs clear enough, thanks.

Comment

Watch tv, any cop show. Remember, small towns, midsize towns, big cities
        contain crime scenes differently. Sheriffs might contain a crime scene in a small
        town, while in big city you'll have one or two 'first' officers who
        protect the area until CSI arrive.

In a midsize town, CSI could be a Sheriff with extra training. So, first thing
        first, what is the size of the town, map the proceedures from there.

Charli

Comment

MEs-Coroners/police investigations

Hi
          I don't know what you mean about the films with EMTs or victims at crime scenes but I can answer your other questions;

In the US, most states or major cities have Medical Examiners(MEs) or Coroners who go over crime scenes or check victims. Either they or maybe a crime scene investigator/criminalist would inform the police/law enforcement agents when the victim(s) can be moved.

Also, if your plot is in LA, an LAPD detective(D-3) or a LT from the RHD(Robbery-Homicide Div) could say when a body was moved. In New York City, NYPD detective(First Grade) or a NYPD LT would decide the movement of a victim at a crime scene.

For police related questions/resources see; www.crcpress.com www.copsnwriters.com www.officer.com www.aslet.org .

BM
          I'd rather get bank credit, than screen credit.

Comment

You wanna go old school? MOTHER, JUGS & SPEED.

Comment

Working...
            X