Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script Anarchy

Scriptanarchy.com used to be a great resource for agency, manager, prod company, contacts. It's gone now. I don't know when that happened, but is anyone aware of another similar resource for us peasant writers? If so, please message me! Thanks for your time everyone.

Normally I don't comment on stuff like this, but you can see the site via the Wayback Machine: https://web.archive.org/web/20190613...ptanarchy.com/

There are probably some emails that still work. That said, sites such as that one don't last long usually because it takes so much effort to update. Not only that, the people who start them think it won't be that much work, but then learn that it is, and they move on. I'm also pretty certain that SA took the info from another site -- now gone as well -- since it looks exactly the same.

I won't shill, but let's just say there are inexpensive resources to figuring out who you can/should target and then, especially for the budget-conscious, there are sites/services one can then subscribe to for an extremely limited period of time to get any additional contact info they might need.

Hope this can help in some way.
    Will
    Done Deal Pro
    www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Originally posted by Done Deal Pro View Post
      Normally I don't comment on stuff like this, but you can see the site via the Wayback Machine: https://web.archive.org/web/20190613...ptanarchy.com/

There are probably some emails that still work. That said, sites such as that one don't last long usually because it takes so much effort to update. Not only that, the people who start them think it won't be that much work, but then learn that it is, and they move on. I'm also pretty certain that SA took the info from another site -- now gone as well -- since it looks exactly the same.

I won't shill, but let's just say there are inexpensive resources to figuring out who you can/should target and then, especially for the budget-conscious, there are sites/services one can then subscribe to for an extremely limited period of time to get any additional contact info they might need.

Hope this can help in some way.
      Thanks for your clarity on this.

Comment

Working...
      X