Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paying For Coverage - Eating A Little Crow

Thanks Mr. Lowell. Very generous of you.

I'm curious though, did you mention DD and get the discount?

Comment

Jeff, you don't give such bad suggestions and notes yourself, my good man...
      "you have to write right, right?" -- Todd Gordon

Comment

Waitaminute! This whole time I thought I was EvilRbt's only client on DD...now I know why he took a whole 24 hours to get me coverage on draft two of my horror script. But seriously. Don't hesitate, just sack up and pay the measly $60 for ScreenplayMechanic's coverage. He has helped elevate three of my scripts and they've all gotten better feedback as a result. He truly cares about story and character and he knows how to make a concept more salable. Also, he offers great plot points and new twists and has some really killer ideas on how to create a fresher story, seeing as how he's ready thousands of scripts and all. I'll never send a script to another person before Andrew's eyes are on it at least once...he's my first read from here on out. No doubt.

SMASH TO:

BLACK

Comment

so are we ever going to know who the second reviewer is?

Comment

I don't think it was me. Although I did get contacted by a mysterious writer who claimed to be professional and preferred to remain anonymous. I never did find out who he was. Now I'm curious if it was Jeff's script.
            Script Reviews - 5 a week! http://scriptshadow.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ooh, very interesting. I may have to throw EvilRbt some business before sending out my next script.

Comment

Originally posted by Why One View Post
                Ooh, very interesting. I may have to throw EvilRbt some business before sending out my next script.
                With my latest script I actually decided it made more sense to send him mine earlier in the process. His insights are so good [and the price so low] that it made more sense to get his notes prior to the first big rewrite. He will get it again later in the process as well. Damn him for being so good...my kids will get even less gruel now.
                If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.
                Dave Barry

Comment

Yeah, I'd love to hear who the other reviewer was. Sounds like it was Carson!

EJ

Comment

It can't be Carson because in the first post Jeff said that reviewer specifically asked him not to mention his name yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X