The Screenplay Mechanic (EvilRbt)

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: The Screenplay Mechanic (EvilRbt)

    My copy is set in Las Vegas and heavily features a monkey.
    Last edited by Jules; 09-07-2011, 07:37 AM.
    It's the eye of the Tiger, it's the thrill of the fight

    Comment


    • Re: The Screenplay Mechanic (EvilRbt)

      While the new family addition is of far greater importance than a review of Andrew's services, I'd like to mention to anyone seeking a reader that they should contact The Screenplay Mechanic. It's fast, economical, honest and accurate. What more could you ask for? Thanks Drew...hope to have something new for you to read soon.

      -KC

      Comment


      • Re: The Screenplay Mechanic (EvilRbt)

        Originally posted by EvilRbt View Post
        Bullet Run will shoot before 1950.

        On a side note, there are some leaked copies of Bullet Run out there. If the story is set in Morocco or China, it's an obsolete draft. Wait to see the Iran version.
        Ah, my mistake. Looks like Rob is making a big comeback with great scripts (funny how that works) not to say he's not an extreme talent, but he was starting to get a 'B-list' rap. After these next 3 projects, I think people will be singing a different tune.

        Comment


        • Re: The Screenplay Mechanic (EvilRbt)

          Originally posted by Hilario113 View Post
          Ah, my mistake. Looks like Rob is making a big comeback with great scripts (funny how that works) not to say he's not an extreme talent, but he was starting to get a 'B-list' rap. After these next 3 projects, I think people will be singing a different tune.
          I hope so. I know he's really excited to show the world his take on Alex Cross. With his new taste for non-CGI automotive stuff (he's doing a show for the Speed Channel on Gymkhana) I think he's a solid choice for Bullet Run. I want the movie to look more like Ronin than XXX.
          .
          sigpic
          NOTES / COVERAGE
          10,000+ Screenplays
          DD Thread Facebook
          [email protected]

          Comment


          • Re: The Screenplay Mechanic (EvilRbt)

            Been trying to keep my coverage schedule light in case the little one arrives unexpectedly, but I have a few slots open next week. Shoot me an email if you want to reserve a spot...

            [email protected]
            .
            sigpic
            NOTES / COVERAGE
            10,000+ Screenplays
            DD Thread Facebook
            [email protected]

            Comment


            • Re: The Screenplay Mechanic (EvilRbt)

              Originally posted by EvilRbt View Post
              Been trying to keep my coverage schedule light in case the little one arrives unexpectedly, but I have a few slots open next week. Shoot me an email if you want to reserve a spot...

              [email protected]
              I'm going to send one to you eventually, doing a few rewrites, i'm sure you'll have your new kid by then

              Comment


              • Re: The Screenplay Mechanic (EvilRbt)

                Originally posted by TBEagle View Post
                I'm going to send one to you eventually, doing a few rewrites, i'm sure you'll have your new kid by then
                Anytime you're ready.
                .
                sigpic
                NOTES / COVERAGE
                10,000+ Screenplays
                DD Thread Facebook
                [email protected]

                Comment


                • Re: The Screenplay Mechanic (EvilRbt)

                  Another big +1 for Andrew. He recently gave me coverage on my script at a fair rate. Turnaround was fast. Excellent notes--thorough, insightful, truthful. Plenty of advice for revisions.

                  So, onward. I guess what they say is true: writing is re-writing.

                  Comment


                  • Re: The Screenplay Mechanic (EvilRbt)

                    Originally posted by SNAFU View Post
                    Another big +1 for Andrew. He recently gave me coverage on my script at a fair rate. Turnaround was fast. Excellent notes--thorough, insightful, truthful. Plenty of advice for revisions.

                    So, onward. I guess what they say is true: writing is re-writing.
                    Thanks, Peter!

                    FYI, taking reservations for October already...
                    .
                    sigpic
                    NOTES / COVERAGE
                    10,000+ Screenplays
                    DD Thread Facebook
                    [email protected]

                    Comment


                    • Re: The Screenplay Mechanic (EvilRbt)

                      Congrats for the new addition!
                      PuppyTummy.com

                      Comment


                      • Re: The Screenplay Mechanic (EvilRbt)

                        Originally posted by iknownuffin View Post
                        Congrats for the new addition!

                        Comment


                        • Re: The Screenplay Mechanic (EvilRbt)

                          Best girls name ever. Congrats.
                          If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.
                          Dave Barry

                          Comment


                          • Re: The Screenplay Mechanic (EvilRbt)

                            What?? Do I need to check FB this week?

                            Congratulations!

                            HH

                            Comment


                            • Re: The Screenplay Mechanic (EvilRbt)

                              Thanks everyone!

                              Ripley Emma Hilton was born Sept 22.
                              6lbs 11oz

                              She's so perfect, she's my first piece of work which doesn't need a rewrite.

                              I'm not reading the rest of the month, but back at it hard in October.
                              .
                              sigpic
                              NOTES / COVERAGE
                              10,000+ Screenplays
                              DD Thread Facebook
                              [email protected]

                              Comment


                              • Re: The Screenplay Mechanic (EvilRbt)

                                If it was a boy would you of called it 'Rocky'?

                                Maybe next time.
                                It's the eye of the Tiger, it's the thrill of the fight

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X