This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Wyse

This up and coming screenwriter is taking Hollywood by storm. He just started writing 2 years ago, and already has 16 screenplays, and in 6 months time, has already 3 options, one of his screenplays has been funded by private investors!

We posted this for 2 reasons: 1. for anyone who would like to know about an up and coming writer, and 2. to help screenwriters that are having a hard time, because he has BEEN there, made the mistakes, and wanted to help. This is only for a limited time, as soon we will be on location for filming.

He has a website at : www.brandonwyse.com if you want to check him out!
    Last edited by MicheleW; 11-05-2009, 02:15 PM.

Re: Brandon Wyse

/grabs popcorn. sits back.
    "Only nothing is impossible."
    - Grant Morrison

Comment

I'm no grammar Nazi, and mine is far from perfect, but a quick browse of the site yielded the following.

Script consultation will be a step by step guide to formatting your script, producing catchy character dialogue, the do's and don'ts on how to write a script, how to keep the 3 act structure, character arc,
      in sighting

incident.
      Basically the nuts and bolts of how to make a compelling and a commercial viable script. Mr. Wyse will give you a one hour phone consultation, explaining in detail all these aspects to make a great selling script.
      *shivers*

P.S. He claims to have written 15 screenplays with 3 options and 1 in pre-production, no specific details of credits though.

He's also got a "published" book, 'God's Playing Chess,' on.....

wait for it....

Lulu.com.

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperbac...-chess/1724462

I'm sure no one at DD is gonna fall for this crap. Sadly, some newbie out there might stumble upon this. Hopefully the amatuer site design and poor writing will be enough of a warning for most.

Comment

Re: Screenwriters Wanted!

Your website and list of qualifications, etc would seem to indicate you and Brandon specialize in comedy, Michelle.
        "I hate to break it to you but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent.- - Don Draper

Comment

And we have our next Tool Academy contestant folks....

Brandon Wyse, c'mon down!!!!

"I hate to break it to you but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent.- - Don Draper

Comment

Hollywood by storm.

I would have to agree.

considering that one of the options is from Rob Gallagher
            only makes the story that much more AMAZING!
            Last edited by beejay; 11-01-2009, 10:43 PM. Reason: cos

Comment

He's channeling Buck Flowers...

Comment

In sighting incident may be the best ever though!

That has now replaced Midevil as my new favorite error.
                If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.
                Dave Barry

Comment

Originally posted by beejay View Post

considering that one of the options is from Rob Gallagher
                  only makes the story that much more AMAZING!
                  Deal Maker X!!!!

he's like a super hero

Comment

Re: Screenwriters Wanted!

Brandon Wyse?!

Is it just me--why can't I find any Imdb credits for this guy?!
                    Does he have any?!

Also... why is this guy posting his stuff here?
                    And if he doesn't have any credits, why is he hustling for services?!

Or am I completely wrong?

T

Comment

This guy has more photos of his face on IMDB Pro than pro actors have...

plus his manager has an email structure like [email protected]

okay. done enough so far.

good luck

"Artificial Intelligence will never match the efficiency of Natural Stupidity"

Comment

His site is awesome. I especially like the photo with all the Diablo Cody impersonators.

"Trust your stuff." -- Dave Righetti, Pitching Coach

( Formerly "stvnlra" )

Comment

The DONATE button at the bottom is a nice touch.

http://www.brandonwyse.com/investment-opportunities.php
                          Twitter: @WriterLe

Comment

Ya know, I've had severely conflicted feelings about the reemergence of the slang term douche bag.

But after carefully reviewing Brandon's page I think I finally understand why it came back.

Comment

delusions of grandeur doesn't do this guy justice. need to invent a new word, just spitballing here... the Brandon Wyse syndrome might suffice. Maybe just the Wyse syndrome, that has a nice ring kinda like the Stockholm syndrome.

Comment

Working...
                              X