Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Adverbs

Got a email from Two Adverbs saying I had a pm there. I couldn't logon. I requested a new password. It didn't work. Tried again with same results. Webmaster email wouldn't work. Anyone else having problems with that site or is it something on my end?

Re: Two Adverbs

It wouldn't surprise me if that was broken. The site's had some cookie problems as of late...not sure what else is buggy.

Doesn't deter me though,

PM me if you want and I can send a msg to Jacinthe
    The best way out is always through. - Robert Frost

Comment

jacinthe sometimes takes a day or two to get back to you

Comment

Yeah, they got a lot of bugs of late.

EJ

Comment

I upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 recently and, when I try to email anyone from an internet site, I keep getting this "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action (send them an email)..." It says I need to "create an association in the Default Programs Control Panel." But can't figure out how to do that. So at least part of the problem is on my end, apparently. But not sure why it won't let me log in with the log in info Two Adverbs supplies. I am getting a strange log in box, different than before. So that may be on their end... or mine.

Comment

Two Adverbs is set up very oddly.

But not sure why it won't let me log in with the log in info Two Adverbs supplies. I am getting a strange log in box, different than before. So that may be on their end... or mine
            There are two different logins - both needed. It is confusing !!!

I have no idea what I do to get it working - but once it works I don't touch anything or logout for fear that it will break again.

Mac
            New blogposts:
            *Followup - Seeking Investors in all the wrong places
            *Preselling your film - Learning from the Experts
            *Getting your indie film onto iTunes
            *Case Study - Estimating Film profits

Comment

Yeah, I asked for the main log in password and what it sent me says it's for the story conference log in. I tried twice, to make sure I didn't use the wrong link. But no. I also tried what I thought was my old main log in data and it bounced. Maybe I should try logging in as a new member.

Comment

Here's the forum main page.
                http://www.twoadverbs.com/sc/forum/index.php

Last night in San Pedro

Comment

It seems the double log in issues are corrected now. Which frankly is a relief!

EJ

Comment

Originally posted by ReoA View Post
                    I upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 recently ...
                    I assume you realize that Windows 7 comes without an email program? Unless you have already downloaded one, try out Thunderbird. (Google search) It is a little quirky, but works similarly to Outlook Express.

Once installed, your problem should go away.
                    We're making a movie here, not a film! - Kit Ramsey

Comment

For Windows 7 one needs to download Windows Live Mail. It actually works really well. If you have a Hotmail account it can sync with it like an exchange server so all your emails are on your computer as well as the online version when you check with a browser.

Windows Mail which replaced Outlook was left off in favor of people downloading the Windows Live programs which also include Messenger.
                      Will
                      Done Deal Pro
                      www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Yes, Will, and although I am no enemy of Microsoft, I don't like being forced to use a program designed to trap me within their system. I was happy with Outlook Express and Windows Mail. Windows Live wants to track all of my documents and pictures online and generally take over my computer. Yahoo and Google try to do the same thing, in a different way.

Call me paranoid, I guess.
                        We're making a movie here, not a film! - Kit Ramsey

Comment

Working...
                        X