Will you consider rating my blcklst hosted script?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tavis sarmento
    replied
    Re: Will you consider rating my blcklst hosted script?

I was hoping other writers with scripts uploaded would also post links in this thread, but I guess...not?

I did get a significant number of impressions off posting here, but no downloads yet.

Leave a comment:

• JeJ
    replied

Can't comment on the script as you have to join 'n all and I'm not a joiner. Your logline is confusing. You seem to say Charles Guiteau's brother in law is defending him Then you seem to say Charles Guiteau is defending himself. A small-town lawyer, the only one willing -- is a movie cliche. And unnecessary - if he's the brother-in-law he already has motive to defend him. But then the family tie motive is also a cliche. And I should think lawyers would be fighting each other to have such a high profile case. Presumably its Charles Guiteau's story as he's the one you've named. I think you're saying: Charles Guiteau is defended by his lawyer brother-in-law with an insanity defense to the assassination of the President?
    Last edited by JeJ; 11-10-2012, 12:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chief
    replied

Originally posted by tavis sarmento View Post
    Not sure what the situation is on posting links to uploaded scripts. Still awaiting my first paid review. So, in the meantime...

Title: American Insane

Logline: When his brother-in-law is jailed for shooting the President of the United States, a small-town lawyer finds himself to be the only one willing to take up the defense against the government prosecution.

There have been four successful attempts made on the lives of sitting U.S. Presidents. Of the assassins themselves, two were brought to stand trial, and only one ever spoke in his own defense. Charles Guiteau was that one.

Thanks. Enjoy.

https://blcklst.com/members/script/4837
    So is the story about Charles? Or the Lawyer? Is the lawyer Charles's'..s? brother?

Leave a comment:

• tavis sarmento
    replied

Btw, am I the only one that searches uploaded scripts on the blacklist site by changing the number at the end of the URL?

Leave a comment:

• Will you consider rating my blcklst hosted script?

Not sure what the situation is on posting links to uploaded scripts. Still awaiting my first paid review. So, in the meantime...

Title: American Insane

Logline: When his brother-in-law is jailed for shooting the President of the United States, a small-town lawyer finds himself to be the only one willing to take up the defense against the government prosecution.

There have been four successful attempts made on the lives of sitting U.S. Presidents. Of the assassins themselves, two were brought to stand trial, and only one ever spoke in his own defense. Charles Guiteau was that one.

Thanks. Enjoy.

https://blcklst.com/members/script/4837
Working...
X