No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finalact4
    replied
    Re: Blacklist Pro gave me a 10 - now what?

Originally posted by pangolin View Post
    Hey Foxhound - nope - no buddies, or friends. I'll take a lie detector - in fact it just got another 10 - the first 10 generated an insane amount of traffic - 27 views in 4 hours, 7 pro downloads. And then it just got another 10.
    That's great! How are they finding your script? Is it word of mouth you think? Because there's no way to search by rating-- curious what's happening, very exciting for you. Did you pay to have reader reviews yet?

Leave a comment:

• pangolin
    replied

Thanks nativeson. It received a second 10 - it is now the top rated script on The Black List. Pretty cool, we'll see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• nativeson
    replied

Nice.

Leave a comment:

• RogerOThornhill
    replied

Wherever it leads, congratulations on your script thus far!

It is reason for optimism, although there may still be some frustrating, agonizing waits on the road ahead.

Leave a comment:

• pangolin
    replied

Hey Foxhound - nope - no buddies, or friends. I'll take a lie detector - in fact it just got another 10 - the first 10 generated an insane amount of traffic - 27 views in 4 hours, 7 pro downloads. And then it just got another 10.

Leave a comment:

• FoxHound
    replied

One of the regulars here got 4 or 5 tens from his industry friends. As long as he/she is not a buddy, it's good news.

Leave a comment:

• pangolin
    replied

Thanks finalact4.

Leave a comment:

• finalact4
    replied

Congrats, pangolin, well done!

Leave a comment:

• pangolin
    replied
    Re: Blacklist Pro gave me a 10 - now what? (

Thanks for the replies. I was curious about the reader versus pro rating. I couldn't see whether it rates as newsletter or not from the BL website. But I like your idea wsaunders - waiting for the iluminati.

Leave a comment:

• UpandComing
    replied

Originally posted by pangolin View Post
    Hi, I just got a 10 rating on my script Blood Relative on the Blacklist. This was not from a reader, but an Industry Pro. I know a 10 is great rating, but what does it mean if it comes from a Pro - do you still get sent out on the email of 8 and above? Thanks
    Unfortunately, your script only gets included in the e-mail if you received an 8 or above from a reader. But if an industry pro gave you a 10, there's a good chance your script is good enough to get a high rating from a reader as well. Even if you don't get a high score, you'll probably still end up on the Top List due to the 10 pulling up your average. Celebrate!

Leave a comment:

• wsaunders
    replied

I think if you get a 10, the illuminati will be in contact with you shortly, so just sit back and relax, maybe grab a drink.

Leave a comment:

• pangolin
    started a topic Blacklist Pro gave me a 10 - now what?

Blacklist Pro gave me a 10 - now what?

Hi, I just got a 10 rating on my script Blood Relative on the Blacklist. This was not from a reader, but an Industry Pro. I know a 10 is great rating, but what does it mean if it comes from a Pro - do you still get sent out on the email of 8 and above? Thanks
Working...
X